ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Yes, Sara haters are a very vocal bunch in this thread. They want all their CG models to have comical proportions and do not accept other types of girls because said characters represent wasted potential in their eyes.

So, be aware of what you say. ^^
Sara looks great, she looks well proportional for a teen girl and not like an implant filled doll. Let's not forget that she's still developing, and who knows how will she look when she comes to her mom's or even big sister's age. XD

american

Apr 24, 2017
Yes, Sara haters are a very vocal bunch in this thread. They want all their CG models to have comical proportions and do not accept other types of girls because said characters represent wasted potential in their eyes.

So, be aware of what you say. ^^
will said my friend will said and believe us and just be careful no to fall in trap of get catch in a long hot ddebate ok it ok no direct to you but to everyone else on this topic

Reactions: E-Dog

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I only don't like Sara that much because overall i don't like really, really young looking gal models in this type of games. Usually their models look like they are 15 or sometimes even underaged but every game tells you that all characters are 18 or older.
That's why we have different characters in this type of games to pursue so everyone will find what they want.

Lionchad

Aug 31, 2018
You guys should relax, it is just his opinion that she is gremlin, someone share it someone not. But it's just an opinion.

Aug 28, 2017
You guys should relax, it is just his opinion that she is gremlin, someone share it someone not. But it's just an opinion.
All the humorous comments here about that picture were clearly about the other girl with the skunk hair, not Sara.

How people can confuse that, I don't know. It's all silly anyway once you think about it for a minute..

Lionchad

Aug 31, 2018
All the humorous comments here about that picture were clearly about the other girl with the skunk hair, not Sara.

How people can confuse that, I don't know. It's all silly anyway once you think about it for a minute..
I dunno, looks like gremlin comment was about Sara, but again it's just an opinion and i find that comparision pretty hilarious.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, I was really surprised aswell. Sara is the only character I care of in this game basically :p
Because you are a depraved perv who needs Jesus! ...or more Sara i guess.. but i'm waiting for more Linda, Celia and Judy! Screw your Sara! ...damnit, thats exactly what you want don't you!:coldsweat:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
To me Sara's looks give that Celtic girl vibe red hair, freckles, green eyes which i really dig. Killer combination for me.
I have Celtic blood in me but the only thing I have in common with her is freckles though I am carrying the genes for red hair and green eyes as well.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I dunno, looks like gremlin comment was about Sara, but again it's just an opinion and i find that comparision pretty hilarious.
People have been calling her a gremlin since game came out.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes