infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
Sara is my favorite character in the game so far honestly. And I'm not sorry about it to be honest. Mostly cause people kept telling me bad things about her before I started playing the game. Though I have to say that all of them are super awesome. Caroline really went high on the list as I played more.

Khada

Sep 9, 2017
Sara is my favorite character in the game so far honestly. And I'm not sorry about it haha.
Seriously, why would you be? It's your personal opinion, no one can judge you because of that.

What people don't understand is that everyone has their own opinions and their own tastes. No need to hate someone or to insult each other just because they don't agree with you on a certain matter. It's just so unnecessary.

Just respect what others think and be done with it.

May 26, 2018
I don't like Sara for the sole reason that she gets in the way of more milf content. Every single update that deals with her means less/postponed Mom, Aunt, Celia, Judy, Neighbouring mom. She is annoying without being actually annoying in game. She just happen to be in the wrong place.
SOMEBODY SAID IT!!! THANK YOU. I legit supported the game on patreon just so I could vote against Sara in the last two updates. If she gets an update it just means no milf content and I am no longer interested. She has a cult following and it’s just undeserved.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
All these disagreements over Sara. Ever stop to consider Icstor knew people have different tastes and that's why the game has such a large cast and every girl is optional ?
Doesn't matter. Like i said. Saying almost anything on this thread will spark an outbreak. Granted, this one has been pretty civil compared to most others that have happened.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
I want more Celia. Everything begins with her relationship to the protagonist. And all earlier decisions & dialogue centre around it; dialogue with other characters has an option to talk about that event.

The therapist, and her comments regarding Celia make for an interesting sub plot, more so with later developments.

Other characters just seem like puzzles & problems to be solved (mini games). With Celia, there is a story being driven & I want to see it unfold.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
SOMEBODY SAID IT!!! THANK YOU. I legit supported the game on patreon just so I could vote against Sara in the last two updates. If she gets an update it just means no milf content and I am no longer interested. She has a cult following and it’s just undeserved.
There are young chicks as much as there are older women in this game. Sooner or later all of their stories will be fully implemented.

Teens: Sara, Sara's schoolmate, MC's schoolmate, Delilah (the swimmer in the school's swimming pool), the young neighbour (neighbour's daughter?). 5 teens.

Women in their 20s: Caroline, Caroline's friend, Suri, Zuri. 4 young women.

Older women: Linda, the school's therapist, Celia, older neighbour, Auntie, Auntie's wife. 6 milfs.

TBH, I love all of them.

p.s.: did I miss anybody?

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
There are young chicks as much as there are older women in this game. Sooner or later all of their stories will be fully implemented.

Teens: Sara, Sara's schoolmate, MC's schoolmate, Delilah (the swimmer in the school's swimming pool), the young neighbour (neighbour's daughter?). 5 teens.

Women in their 20s: Caroline, Caroline's friend, Suri, Zuri. 4 young women.

Older women: Linda, the school's therapist, Celia, older neighbour, Auntie, Auntie's wife. 6 milfs.

TBH, I love all of them.

p.s.: did I miss anybody?
“There is no perfect pasta sauce; only perfect pasta sauces.”

american

Apr 24, 2017
To be fair and understand why lot of people are getting upset is the Game title MILF most people believe M is for mature or Mother correct???? Sot hat think it should only be about this theme and get all crazy and bitch went or thing are throw into the game. But remember this and remember it good it is not your game you made ok maybe you help with voting true but at the end it is still Dev to make the final choice like or leave and no need to insult or be rude about to other for like as is or other who don't ok

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes