Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i will quit icstor , no doubt story was very good but map was too bad .. i did't able to find places.. progress was near to impossible if someone try not to use walkthrough..
Are you kidding me ???? What kind of screen are you playing, keyhole (Android) ???? Never used WT in this game, if you read the dialogue, all hints are there !!!! LOL

Reactions: E-Dog and sarge87

Nercoz

Dec 25, 2017
First things first - THIS IS AN AMAZING GAME!
Like, goddam I had SO much fun, not only with the sexy scenes, but with the story in general.
Just wow.

I didn't read all 645 pages, but from what I have read, I've seen there's a #ihatesara bandwagon.
I think she's like ideal girlfriend material. For my taste at least.
She's cute, has great curves (can't compare to the rest of the characters in game, but come on, she's lot younger than all of them for starters), nerdy, a gamer, what's not to like? :D
That being said, she is a bit "needy". Don't get me wrong, it goes perfectly with her character, but it takes away a bit of the fun.
Like, i couldn't make myself tell her I love her fully knowing I'm gonna cheat on her with like 5 other girls that very day.
Actually felt bad. :D
Just my 2 cents.

Sorry for the long post, I've never been this excited over a game (of this kind :D) before.
Also, this forum rocks. :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
First things first - THIS IS AN AMAZING GAME!
Like, goddam I had SO much fun, not only with the sexy scenes, but with the story in general.
Just wow.

I didn't read all 645 pages, but from what I have read, I've seen there's a #ihatesara bandwagon.
I think she's like ideal girlfriend material. For my taste at least.
She's cute, has great curves (can't compare to the rest of the characters in game, but come on, she's lot younger than all of them for starters), nerdy, a gamer, what's not to like? :D
That being said, she is a bit "needy". Don't get me wrong, it goes perfectly with her character, but it takes away a bit of the fun.
Like, i couldn't make myself tell her I love her fully knowing I'm gonna cheat on her with like 5 other girls that very day.
Actually felt bad. :D
Just my 2 cents.

Sorry for the long post, I've never been this excited over a game (of this kind :D) before.
Also, this forum rocks. :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
I'm with ya mate. Story is great, and i'm not gonna lie, i've played the game a few times just for the romance, forgeting to touch myself in the mean time. A curious case indeed.
Although i consider Caroline as the best character and MC's relationship, that, unlike with Linda, based on her libido, or Sara, developed around her innocence, i see it as the most mature between the three of them.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes