haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
Honestly, the entire bar scene feels like it's out of a different game. The ex is a giant rapey douche, and Caroline's drinking is played way over the top(the whole bucket of liquor? Really?). It's off-tone enough to damage the rest of her story in this update.
It felt fine to me. The game isn't exactly realistic with its portrayal family values and characters in the first place(remember, you're literally fucking like all your family members and teacher), so expecting the rest of the world to be grounded in reality would not make sense. Also, I think the ex's role as a rapey douche comes off as reasonable, plenty of exes turn out to be massive assholes after breakups.

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
It felt fine to me. The game isn't exactly realistic with its portrayal family values and characters in the first place(remember, you're literally fucking like all your family members and teacher), so expecting the rest of the world to be grounded in reality would not make sense. Also, I think the ex's role as a rapey douche comes off as reasonable, plenty of exes turn out to be massive assholes after breakups.
Well stated dude

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Well, even if new, you should still read the OP. No excuses.
Not everyone thinks that the first post is somewhere they should refer to. Everyone thinks differently just like the Sara v Caroline v Linda debate.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Not everyone thinks that the first post is somewhere they should refer to. Everyone thinks differently just like the Sara v Caroline v Linda debate.
When you have a question and you dont check the OP first to see if it is already answered or are directed somewhere where you can find an answer you are as wrong as when you dont accept Caroline is superior to everyone.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Guys Can anyone help me i played Dreams of desire and not i finished Milfy City they both my favorite games and i don't have any other game to play can anyone suggest me best similar game like that both please that is huge help thanks to all for helping
Firstly, welcome and good to see your first post. Since you're new to posting, normally these threads are reserved for chats around the game in question only so it's best to search for other threads say in the General Discussion area for games similar to the ones you've mentioned.

Something to tide you all over:

View attachment 167684
Darn that's a lot. His GPU must be able to cook eggs by now :coldsweat:

Max Ben

Jun 14, 2018
Firstly, welcome and good to see your first post. Since you're new to posting, normally these threads are reserved for chats around the game in question only so it's best to search for other threads say in the General Discussion area for games similar to the ones you've mentioned.

Darn that's a lot. His GPU must be able to cook eggs by now :coldsweat:
thank you for replying on my post and also for your answer:happyblush

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Hype. I hope this time situation will be better and in Linda dedicated update we won't get less renders than the other squeezed in character, like we had with Caroline vs Aunt and her waifu.

Reactions: bigpenniser
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes