Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Guys, why don't you stop with those stupid questions. If you want to know when is next update just go to devs Patreon page and check there. Go to OP and you will see Patreon page link. Simple.
Not all newbies know where to go because, you know, they're new.

Reactions: TommyTuba

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I understand that, but we all were newbies at some point, and putting a little effort to understand how things work isn't that bad.
Of course not but it doesn't hurt to help them along. When they've been here a while and ask that type of question, then you can rip into them for not knowing better :coldsweat: Just like the ripped clothes Caroline seems to like ;)

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
There are young chicks as much as there are older women in this game. Sooner or later all of their stories will be fully implemented.

Teens: Sara, Sara's schoolmate, MC's schoolmate, Delilah (the swimmer in the school's swimming pool), the young neighbour (neighbour's daughter?). 5 teens.

Women in their 20s: Caroline, Caroline's friend, Suri, Zuri. 4 young women.

Older women: Linda, the school's therapist, Celia, older neighbour, Auntie, Auntie's wife. 6 milfs.

TBH, I love all of them.

p.s.: did I miss anybody?
You forgot someone)

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
One week later than planned because you asked. :D
Damn you beat me to it x'D
Guys, why don't you stop with those stupid questions. If you want to know when is next update just go to devs Patreon page and check there. Go to OP and you will see Patreon page link. Simple.
When will next update be released?
It's at 70% progress atm, soon 80% I think. So most likely in November.

I actually answer the question instead of having 10 replies of how stupid the question is. Now we won't have people asking it for a while. Do everyone a favor and give them the answer instead next time instead of bitching.

Reactions: GroPin and salvatio

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I actually answer the question
No, you did not. You just offered your opinion, which is of course fine, but it's not answer.

instead of having 10 replies of how stupid the question is.
That was stupid question (x10)

Now we won't have people asking it for a while.
Lol, it will be asked tomorrow again... :D

Do everyone a favor and give them the answer instead next time instead of bitching.
We cant give answer as nobody here is developer of game... We can speculate to death... but it won't be answers. That's stupid question. It's not bitching, just grain of reality.

forcify12

May 22, 2017
I got a new laptop so I put someone's save in the Save folder but it's not working? Also U tried to find the C:Users<my name>...... but I cant find it. Can someone help?

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I got a new laptop so I put someone's save in the Save folder but it's not working? Also U tried to find the C:Users<my name>...... but I cant find it. Can someone help?
From my experience I had to rename the save if I used someone else' save. For example if I downloaded a save and it has the name 157349_2-4-LT1.save , I would have rename and remove the 157349_ for the save to work.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes