E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
@Elinan I'll call Jesus and see if he'll bring Sara to you. He might require a hole of your choice that he can have as payment. I'd love to see a threesome with Sara and Caroline. Who else thinks that would be good?
Think u should listen to this....its a whole 10 seconds long. Promise you'll be amused.

And yes, i agree with the 3some!

Reactions: The Dudemeister

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Sara's face is a little unusual; it could go either way as exotic or homely depending on makeup, hair and so on. She's my favorite in any case.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
And to all who do not like some appearance, remember, it's a game ... made to get us out of reality and leave us free in the world of Morpheus

Reactions: Maroa Mina

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I don't like Sara for the sole reason that she gets in the way of more milf content. Every single update that deals with her means less/postponed Mom, Aunt, Celia, Judy, Neighbouring mom. She is annoying without being actually annoying in game. She just happen to be in the wrong place.
You're still hung on up that hunter mom preview aren't you? :biggrin: Throwing shade on Sara just because of that :p

Reactions: Ennoch

american

Apr 24, 2017
Iam sorry I start something with this Sara deba<te try to stop it before it got start and what happen the other way arond my bad amd do apology for this. So look like admin and mod will be doind another lockddown again until next upddate is out. Shit happen but we are all to blame and do apology

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Holy shit is that for real? I find that hard to believe. Wow.

Also, she definitely looks borderline 15
Yeah, Freeones says she's been working in the industry since 2009. That puts her at 27, if she started at 18.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes