pandor666

May 6, 2017
I find "blueballed" as negative adjective.
This is as far as it gets from BLUEBALLED GAME u wanna have ones play "wife and mother" ;]
Icstor is v generous about flavors in his games - and i find this to be a secret of his success.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
THIS IS THE BEST BLUEBALLED GAME EVER.
I lose my shit when the father cockblocked them.
Can't wait to see the final product
BLUEBALLIN/10
I mean if you want sex right away there's tons of other games that cater to that. The thing that makes this game great is the story. Most of us don't want things rushed.

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
THIS IS THE BEST BLUEBALLED GAME EVER.
I lose my shit when the father cockblocked them.
Can't wait to see the final product
BLUEBALLIN/10
I think the amount of Linda content is fine tbh, she's my favourite and got no problems with her. There's lots of scenes with her.

Only thing I have an issue with is characters who have barely any content like Lily, Judy etc but new characters like the Twins who came after them get content all of a sudden. Don't get me wrong they're obviously hot but wouldn't hurt to give Lily, Judy, Macy, the pool girl who I forgot the name of a couple of scenes, the chick from the sex shop etc... get their stories started.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

Lionchad

Aug 31, 2018
Only thing I have an issue with is characters who have barely any content like Lily, Judy etc
Don't worry eventually they will get content most likely and if anyone wants certain character get content asap you all know what you should do. Sometimes i feel like people forget that this game is still in development and it's basically a beta version so obviously plenty of characters are lagging behind in terms of content. ok_hand

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Don't worry eventually they will get content most likely and if anyone wants certain character get content asap you all know what you should do. Sometimes i feel like people forget that this game is still in development and it's basically a beta version so obviously plenty of characters are lagging behind in terms of content. ok_hand
I know but tbf this game is packed with content for just 4 versions, compared to other 90% of the games after 4 versions they don't have as much content at all. I guess when the game is so good like this it comes with expectations.

I just wish it was spread out to other characters too and not just the main 3.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I know but tbf this game is packed with content for just 4 versions, compared to other 90% of the games after 4 versions they don't have as much content at all. I guess when the game is so good like this it comes with expectations.

I just wish it was spread out to other characters too and not just the main 3.
Well, people on Patreon vote always for next character content and they get it, main 3 girls are just the most interesting ones for many.
ICSTOR i think always add additional content for a character of his choosing to the updates.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes