american

Apr 24, 2017
Why would Dev take 3 cover main characters out that hooked players with the game, until all other minor characters get content in the first place?
I mean, Patreons paid for the game and vote with free will, so if they choose the same characters again and again that mean that they enjoy the content including these characters, being delivered that much.
If others don't get that many votes, then these characters don't interest the bigger audience that much.

Don't know how it hurts the game tho, it's good business and people get what they want.

So overall i think that it's cool that ICSTOR is adding sneaky additional content for character of his choosing even tho i would be 100% fine with 3 main girls only being around, it's good that in the long run everyone will get what they wanted.
good yyour opinion and good with it no problem what i mean with just 3 main Characterters if the game is just going to be a short novel ok go but if he plan to make it into a very long big novel that my point ok

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
We all know how every scenario will end - The father will ruin the moment on the beach by coming and asking if they want a burger or something.
Living room scenario will end up with the father wanting to watch ''friends'' on TV. :tf:

D

Deleted member 42

don't wanna be a dick for asking for update news but 0.5 should be out around early november right?

Randeza

May 16, 2018
I really like the game, im wondering will there be more scenes with the mother and the teacher ?

forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
don't wanna be a dick for asking for update news but 0.5 should be out around early november right?
I would assume it would be another couple of weeks if he hasn't included testing in the overal %. It may only be 1 character, but it will be a BIG update for Linda. Lots of renders and apparently fully animated scenes, which would explain the delay.

american

Apr 24, 2017
I would assume it would be another couple of weeks if he hasn't included testing in the overal %. It may only be 1 character, but it will be a BIG update for Linda. Lots of renders and apparently fully animated scenes, which would explain the delay.
No I have to disagree the talk has been that Judy will be in this update so who know could be only Linda true but wait think look and how long it is taking more than one ok so keep fingers cross or we may get a even bigger surprise 3 for price of one who know teacher hmm no that would be a surprise

forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
No I have to disagree the talk has been that Judy will be in this update so who know could be only Linda true but wait think look and how long it is taking more than one ok so keep fingers cross or we may get a even bigger surprise 3 for price of one who know teacher hmm no that would be a surprise
I hope you're right, and i really want a Judy update but there has been nothing official to say this is the case. It's all been mindless speculation from us. Judy consistently ranks very high on the polls (mosty recently she came second) but is always beaten by Linda or Caroline so it would be an utter pisstake if we have to wait another 6 months for content with her or Celia. Maybe this time it will be a surprise and we will see something.

Personally I think the 3 main girls should be barred from the next poll as we've seen enough from them for a while.

Reactions: krmit and american

american

Apr 24, 2017
I hope you're right, and i really want a Judy update but there has been nothing official to say this is the case. It's all been mindless speculation from us. Judy consistently ranks very high on the polls (mosty recently she came second) but is always beaten by Linda or Caroline so it would be an utter pisstake if we have to wait another 6 months for content with her or Celia. Maybe this time it will be a surprise and we will see something.

Personally I think the 3 main girls should be barred from the next poll as we've seen enough from them for a while.
agree until other have had a update but that just my opinion and also on that topic if dev keep like he done with his other game just short novel no need but if he plan to make into a long novel yes

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes