Dasati

May 30, 2017
I know but tbf this game is packed with content for just 4 versions, compared to other 90% of the games after 4 versions they don't have as much content at all. I guess when the game is so good like this it comes with expectations.

I just wish it was spread out to other characters too and not just the main 3.
Based on the patron feedback to the proposal, i think its highly likely that from 0.6 onwards updates will be one char chosen by patreon poll, one char chosen by Icstor.

american

Apr 24, 2017
Yes I do agree the vote is good and everything but if it just stand with 3 main Linda, Caroline and Sara will it will just get a bad taste in one mouth in my POV I know Dev add extra to but still in my opinion it only hurt the game to stand on them 3 like what was said in one of the early post let Dev choice who get vote for if must take out the 3 until other have had update and then back again and he can if he like add them as extra also

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Why would Dev take 3 cover main characters out that hooked players with the game, until all other minor characters get content in the first place?
I mean, Patreons paid for the game and vote with free will, so if they choose the same characters again and again that mean that they enjoy the content including these characters, being delivered that much.
If others don't get that many votes, then these characters don't interest the bigger audience that much.

Don't know how it hurts the game tho, it's good business and people get what they want.

So overall i think that it's cool that ICSTOR is adding sneaky additional content for character of his choosing even tho i would be 100% fine with 3 main girls only being around, it's good that in the long run everyone will get what they wanted.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone have a CG rip link for the latest version?

Having difficulty ripping my own.

Thanks guys.
Try again with UnRen, so you don't need to waste any bandwidth for the images.

If you're on Windows use this:

If on Mac or Linux this one instead:

Either way you will need to execute option 1 to rip the CGIs.
I'm on Windows and UnRen created an 'images' folder within the 'game' folder with all renders neatly organized.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
@bluio For CG's i use personally lolbot-iichan/decompile.rpy on github , you just put 2 files into /game folder and then turn on the game, when game is loaded you go to exit, then go to main game folder and you have new folder there with all images and stuff.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes