May 26, 2018
Just want to throw a shout out to @bossapplesauce for posting the crunched update last time. Would not being playing the game so smoothly without your help. It ran smoother than the other version I had downloaded and I hope you can post a crunched version of the 0.5 update when it releases. Thank you my dude

also didn't the caroline update get released like 2 days after the progress reached 90% or something like that? Kind of hope the Linda update follows in a similar way

dian.guar

Jul 24, 2017
5400 words so far. I'm holding off on giving a percentage right now, because I'm honestly not sure what it is. I'll try to get an accurate percentage of where I'm at by Thursday.

When I went into some sub-folders there was a LOT more renders and content than I expected there to be.
Wow, its nice to know we have lots of renders to expect :) In any case, please do take your time writing the story. I could handle waiting a couple more days for a thoroughly baked piece of Linda.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Just want to throw a shout out to @bossapplesauce for posting the crunched update last time. Would not being playing the game so smoothly without your help. It ran smoother than the other version I had downloaded and I hope you can post a crunched version of the 0.5 update when it releases. Thank you my dude

also didn't the caroline update get released like 2 days after the progress reached 90% or something like that? Kind of hope the Linda update follows in a similar way
I think he is waiting for text... Story writer is member here, in fact, his post about progression is just above yours...

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
Am I the only one who hopes for the three main girls (especially Linda) and the aunt to get pregnant at the end of the game? I'd also love o see some sex scenes with their full bellies. Feel free to express your opinion about that.
I agree with you that the game should have pregnant function same as summertime saga version 0.17 and dream of desires that have pregnant scene. Hope @ICSTOR will add this function on the game as well. Especially Caroline, Linda, Liza, Celia,Judy that we call this game Milfy City.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
My thing is girl girl. I would have thought there'd be more of that but a lot of devs dont' seem to care about it so much. I was dispappointed that Dark Cookie never ran with MC's sister and and Roxanne. Gave a tantalizing hint in 15 when they were hanging out in bed together and grabbing each other's boobs, and then it went nowhere in 16. Colour me disappointed.
I'm with you on this. These games will have a gaggle of women interested in MC, and here I am wanting to see the women be a bit interested in each other. Especially in the incest games. I'm always hoping for some M/D or S/S scenes.

U

User_897603

I'm with you on this. These games will have a gaggle of women interested in MC, and here I am wanting to see the women be a bit interested in each other. Especially in the incest games. I'm always hoping for some M/D or S/S scenes.

Well, if you haven't played Timestamps, you'll really like the latest update. Probably the best update I've played so far of any game.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I think that most ICSTOR games had eventually scenes with M+D, or S+S and stuff like that.
Milfs Villa was rushed so i don' really count that, but it still had S+S scene.

I guess first we get single characters to 5/5 points and then we will work towards multi character scenes.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I think that most ICSTOR games had eventually scenes with M+D, or S+S and stuff like that.
Milfs Villa was rushed so i don' really count that, but it still had S+S scene.
We can live in hope, it's just that whole X/5 level system he's using makes me feel that all the characters are separate and will remain like that, it would really be a missed opportunity if he/they don't do some S+S or M+S, i think a threesome is very likely but pure Lez i'm less sure about, though i'd settle for either.

Reactions: MoreLinks

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
WE can live in hope, it's just that whole X/5 level system he's using makes me feel that all the characters are separate and will remain like that, it would really be a missed opportunity if he/they don't do some S+S or M+S, i think a threesome is very likely but pure Lez i'm less sure about, though i'd settle for either.
Well even the cover of the game has all the girls with MC.
Linda being the sex predator probably will also play a part in these scenarios.

I mean only problem i see might come from Patreon.
I don't know how the characters are related in the non-incest version. Are they step daughters, etc.?

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes