derede

Jan 10, 2018
The update will be centered around mom and improving her relationship level up to 4. But since her storyline is intertwined with Judy's we might see some Judy content as well. It all depends on how important she is to the story of v0.5.
Nice, some action with the mother. Don't get me wrong I like all the content ICSTOR putting on the table but after Milfs Villa I started to fear mother contents will be rushed for end game and just end in the blink of an eye with two scenes.

*shrug*

May 26, 2018
posted already but i hope this means 2-3 weeks out:

CURRENT PROGRESS
Milfy City v0.5 - 90%
I'd say sooner than that. I know I'm just basing it off of the Caroline update but when it hit 90% it didn't even take a week and that update was on here and everyone was scrambling to find the download link.

NewCummers

Oct 29, 2017
posted already but i hope this means 2-3 weeks out:

CURRENT PROGRESS
Milfy City v0.5 - 90%
i see dev posted updates every wed to thursday, every week up to 10% so if my math is right,next week we get testing status and at 14 to 15th this nov, we get new update v0.5 (2 week) hope nothing bad happen in testing progress,can't wait to see Linda (Mom) action :cool: fulfill her promise after that weekend event in her bedroom :heartcoveredeyes:

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Well even the cover of the game has all the girls with MC.
Linda being the sex predator probably will also play a part in these scenarios.

I mean only problem i see might come from Patreon.
I don't know how the characters are related in the non-incest version. Are they step daughters, etc.?
They're friends. Linda and Bob are the Landlords/Friends. Caroline and Sara are friends living in the same house.

Reactions: ijako3

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
Wow we're so close! Can't wait!

I will say that I was surprised when I found out that the Aunt was in a lesbian relationship. I guess I just didn't see it coming lol. Though I can't help but wonder what the incident was that Linda had a part of.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Wow we're so close! Can't wait!

I will say that I was surprised when I found out that the Aunt was in a lesbian relationship. I guess I just didn't see it coming lol. Though I can't help but wonder what the incident was that Linda had a part of.
No doubt that particular even will feature heavily in a later instalment for the Aunt, it will also probably be something to overcome for a potential threesome with Linda, the Aunt and her wife, at a guess.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
I'd say sooner than that. I know I'm just basing it off of the Caroline update but when it hit 90% it didn't even take a week and that update was on here and everyone was scrambling to find the download link.
I don't know... there's still the writing (around half of it), animations, coding and testing to be done. They must really work hard to release it next week.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Does anyone know how long will It take for the incest patch to be released after the official release of the game? Guesses based on previous updates are welcome, as well as answers which are given as sure facts.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Does anyone know how long will It take for the incest patch to be released after the official release of the game? Guesses based on previous updates are welcome, as well as answers which are given as sure facts.
You can keep using the old incest patch in the new versions. The patch has worked fine for a while and hasn't been updated in a while.

Reactions: Marzapane

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone here wishes that ICSTOR will feature thicc mothers for future games instead of the usual ideal female physique?

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
You can keep using the old incest patch in the new versions. The patch has worked fine for a while and hasn't been updated in a while.
It seems very strange to me, almost impossibile. It would mean that the incest patch has all the future updates text inside its folders. One could kown the end of milfy city just by opening the incest patch folder...

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone here wishes that ICSTOR will feature thicc mothers for future games instead of the usual ideal female physique?
Nope, Milfy City should stay as it is. If someone wants more, then Plump City is where it's at.

It seems very strange to me, almost impossibile. It would mean that the incest patch has all the future updates text inside its folders. One could kown the end of milfy city just by opening the incest patch folder...
That's not how the incest patch works. The patch only restores the original family ties, those are variables in the game's code and obviously haven't changed since v0.2
That's why the incest patch for v0.2 still works until this day.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Nope, Milfy City should stay as it is. If someone wants more, then Plump City is where it's at.

That's not how the incest patch works. The patch only restores the original family ties, those are variables in the game's code and obviously haven't changed since v0.2
That's why the incest patch for v0.2 still works until this day.
Thank you!

Dasati

May 30, 2017
@sarge87 Just out of curiosity, who says Judy's story is "intertwined" with Linda's? We know theres a deal but we know nothing about it. Whose to say it's not just a deal to exchange baking recipes?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
@sarge87 Just out of curiosity, who says Judy's story is "intertwined" with Linda's? We know theres a deal but we know nothing about it. Whose to say it's not just a deal to exchange baking recipes?
Maybe they're exchanging wieners' recipes... :eek:penedeyewink:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Im sure the deal with Judy is about checking if MC is healthy and all, they're preparing him for the adult life. :test:

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes