Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Need.... faster.... updates :D 3 months since previous release, they can't torture us like this XD
I'll take quality over quantity with ICSTOR, this game is easily his best so far and i'm not talking about just image quality, the characters don't have that empty feel that other ICSTOR games characters have had, so if that means he needs an extra month per update i'll take it.

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
So while we wait, what have the preview pictures shown us?

A beach scene and a scene in the living room.

I'm guessing the beach is a weekend event.

american

Apr 24, 2017
Will guys I know this will be remove for be off topic but I got said do to on going health problem that keep from focus and play close attention to to games and emotions outburst i have to stop playing games and yes stop with comments to much as send with so of my comment i do apolgy but will time come and see what going on wish you all the best and still love the site

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Will guys I know this will be remove for be off topic but I got said do to on going health problem that keep from focus and play close attention to to games and emotions outburst i have to stop playing games and yes stop with comments to much as send with so of my comment i do apolgy but will time come and see what going on wish you all the best and still love the site
Could you repeat that?

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
tell me we can fuck the mom now, cuz at this point she's just becoming a blueballing lead on bitch

nateee

Oct 10, 2018
Welp, a Linda focused update coming out in No-Nut November? I guess that's officially over for me then. :oops:

Reactions: Nercoz

american

Apr 24, 2017
I really want to know what you said there. PLEASE!
Sorry my bad I am having health issue and will be leave site until my health is better and you see I am take thing wrong and do apology ok and at time focus or trying to make sense is hard for me I have
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and
Epileptic

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sorry my bad I am having health issue and will be leave site until my health is better and you see I am take thing wrong and do apology ok and at time focus or trying to make sense is hard for me I have
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and
Epileptic
Come back when you feel up to it, bud. Just focus on helping yourself.

Reactions: american
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes