VOLAJU

Sep 13, 2017
so far when an update comes people who download instantly tend to use that unrenpy and speak here "oh no fuck scenes with caroline guess i have to wait 2 months", that was an example but i saw other posts in other updates from this game, is there a way to avoid it? literally that people just download the game, use the renpy and tell what is inside.

PaulGaul

Aug 9, 2017
Does anyone know why exactly ICSTOR team started doing animations? Is it that their supporters wanted it or is it something else?
For me it's not a big deal wether we have them or not but it slooooows down development phase so much that I would rather have more image+story content instead of those animations.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Because it seemed a logical step forward? And they felt like they could do it? And updates always arrived slowly for this one, i'm not sure if its only because of the animations. About more story, well, to be honest Icstor's game weren't heavy on the story. I guess we could say that Milf Control was the most plot heavy? But still it was all about the lewds. How to get under the panties of lots of girls.

I don't think they gonna take the backward step and stop on animations and if thats the main reason behind 3 months long intervals then we just have to live with it.

U

User_897603

Does anyone know why exactly ICSTOR team started doing animations? Is it that their supporters wanted it or is it something else?
For me it's not a big deal wether we have them or not but it slooooows down development phase so much that I would rather have more image+story content instead of those animations.
Natural evolution of games. Since Moore's law always applies the games should naturally get more complex as good hardware becomes cheaper and more available to everyone. John Carmack used to say that he was on the bleeding edge, but regular studios would copy his work shortly after. Animations do slow things down, but hopefully that will be mitigated in the future as better hardware comes available. I actually enjoy the games with good animations better, so I don't mind the wait.

Because it seemed a logical step forward? And they felt like they could do it? And updates always arrived slowly for this one, i'm not sure if its only because of the animations. About more story, well, to be honest Icstor's game weren't heavy on the story. I guess we could say that Milf Control was the most plot heavy? But still it was all about the lewds. How to get under the panties of lots of girls.

I don't think they gonna take the backward step and stop on animations and if thats the main reason behind 3 months long intervals then we just have to live with it.
To be honest I prefer the simplier VNs that just have a more or less linear progression. When devs try to tackle complex branching stories I notice a lot of raging in the comments. I don't mind just kind of pushing the story along as I watch it unfold. Plus I don't have to worry about accidently missing content with ICSTOR's games.

I do my best
I'm slowly learning Spanish. I empathize with people learning English. It takes a lot of effort learning a language as an adult.

TurdFlyer

Apr 28, 2018
Damn, after diablo mobile announcement i need the new update asap to feel happiness again.
My heart actually sunk again after reading your comment because it reminded me of that disappointment lol, I was way to exited about a possible d4.

To be honest I prefer the simplier VNs that just have a more or less linear progression. When devs try to tackle complex branching stories I notice a lot of raging in the comments. I don't mind just kind of pushing the story along as I watch it unfold. Plus I don't have to worry about accidently missing content with ICSTOR's games.
I kinda agree with this if you make too many branches in the 'plot' then you have to either focus on one path and make everyone wait months for an update that some don't like, or a patch that spreads out the content that makes all the branches way to slim to feel like any progress was made.

With that said I think milfy city is doing a pretty good job with content updates for me personally (it probably helps they have a team instead of just 1 person), so I think the complaint earlier is geared more towards smaller games and game devs that are over ambitious without the funds, time, and team to help back up their projects.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
If any title on this forum makes me impatient for an update it's this one, but I welcome animations when they're of the quality that this team put out. Completely worth the wait in my opinion.

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Would anyone share the last patreon post? XD

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to give you a quick update about the game’s current progress.

Unfortunately, due to quite large size of this update (About ~800 new renders) we did not manage to release it this month. Fortunately, we’re on the last steps and we're really close to release date, probably the second week of November. All renders are 100% finished, we’re currently working on animations and the writing :)

Here’s two more preview images that have already been added to the Discord:

A small bonus for Halloween :p

Here the post on Halloween

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
When I played and realized in the first time Linda tried to seduce the MC this completely destroyed me. In the second Linda round, the concept of blue balls has taken on a new dimension. Now I'm ready for you Linda come and destroy me properly.

I hope that ICSTOR does not lose the pleasure of this game like in some of his previous projects. He is just a master of the models and the animations. The game, like The Witcher 3, is unrivaled and unchallenged on the throne.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes