dave619

Nov 3, 2018
any one know when a new update be out after 0.4c as i have done most of it just cant get the weekends sences got saras weekend scene and linders n corlines are locked

guccigang5

Jul 29, 2018
any one know when a new update be out after 0.4c as i have done most of it just cant get the weekends sences got saras weekend scene and linders n corlines are locked
then you still have a good bit to go...why are you asking for an update to start with? Did you read any of the above messages? This question is so annoying and just waters this thread down.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Is there any word on what the next update's about?
Your username is strikingly fitting.

The update will be centered around mom and improving her relationship level up to 4. But since her storyline is intertwined with Judy's we might see some Judy content as well. It all depends on how important she is to the story of v0.5.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to give you a quick update about the game’s current progress.

Unfortunately, due to quite large size of this update (About ~800 new renders) we did not manage to release it this month. Fortunately, we’re on the last steps and we're really close to release date, probably the second week of November. All renders are 100% finished, we’re currently working on animations and the writing :)

Here’s two more preview images that have already been added to the Discord:

A small bonus for Halloween :p

Here the post on Halloween
<---- Could I be a Jedi ?? Lmao. Just kidding ;)

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes