SupMate

Aug 20, 2018
the update progress is at 90%, as said on the website, so i'd expect it before next week. hopefully i'm right, but i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

gillberg1997

Aug 20, 2018
Been at 90% for almost a week. Dev said it will most likely be released the second week of November. So most likely in a few days. (I guess friday or saturday)
I think I read somewhere the focus of the update will be mom. Any idea if that's true? Bummed it's not more Sara. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
For this update I REALLY want the focus to be on Linda, maybe take her storyline to the finish line, and also a little bit of Sara content, if not take her storyline to the finish line also, been far too long since either one saw any real updates for them, for obvious reasons of course. Celia and that shrink need some focus too, though :p

But Linda, mmmmm, I CANNOT wait to be reunited with my precious babe, she and Caroline definitely takes the cake in the story! But I do love me some Sara too, that's for sure :p

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
For this update I REALLY want the focus to be on Linda
This. Plus i'm curious who will be the "other" one according to Icstor's new policy of including progression beside the pollwinners.
maybe take her storyline to the finish line
Thats sounds... bittersweet if its gonna happen. I don't really wanna see it end this early with Linda. But i do wanna see other girls progressing...
Celia and that shrink need some focus too, though :p
..like that, yess! :eazyHype:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Not a fan of animations. I'd rather have different scenes taking up the space than animations. More content that way.
Well, you of course are entitled to your opinion and I respect that, but to me that's like the craziest comment I've seen in a while. ICSTOR's animations are some of the best out there, high quality, high detail, and they don't really take THAT much space from "extra" scenes you could have with still pictures, and considering the high quality of the animations, I most definitely take the animations over 5 extra still pictures and 200 more words.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This. Plus i'm curious who will be the "other" one according to Icstor's new policy of including progression beside the pollwinners.
Thats sounds... bittersweet if its gonna happen. I don't really wanna see it end this early with Linda. But i do wanna see other girls progressing...
..like that, yess! :eazyHype:
Well I certainly wouldn't be opposed to having Sara, Linda and Caroline's storylines complete in a single update together, and perhaps even be the last ones to finish their stories and thus also completing the entire story, they after all are the main ladies, it started with them, it ends with them ;P

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm pretty new to this game and the update cycles. Does the dev typically do such large content updates like you're describing or are you guys just daydreaming hypothetically?
No the updates really are rather big, even when they are small in this game's standards, but this update I think is gonna be one of the biggest ones yet.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes