gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Yeah no.

I just don't donate to Devs who constantly miss their own deadlines and have their patron set to monthly. Not saying ICSTOR is one of those Devs (he isn't) but it's pretty simple really.
Most Developers don't post a hard release date nor do we guarantee Monthly updates the support that is given through patreon is to fund the expenses of making the game which is still incurred whether we release or not. Unforeseen stuff can lead to delays also life can sometimes get in the way. Imagine That! If you want game releases on time make sure the dev is supported enough to do this full time. Otherwise, there will be delays

ss069

May 22, 2017
how about linda for dinner , lil sis for lunch , and caroline for breakfast since you want to have it all !!!!

ss069

May 22, 2017
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Oh i see what you did there. That's smart, very smart answer.
well thankyou , I'am milfy kind of guy but i won't missed caroline and little sis just for little fun XD

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
first time download this game and i getting bug i guess where each time i need to proceed the game i need to change tab then go back tab window or not gonna stuck and every single time i need to do it.if i want to write name that have 5 word that mean i need to change window 5 times sorry bad english

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
first time download this game and i getting bug i guess where each time i need to proceed the game i need to change tab then go back tab window or not gonna stuck and every single time i need to do it.if i want to write name that have 5 word that mean i need to change window 5 times sorry bad english
Which version are you playing?
Did you download it from here?
What OS are you using?
Can you play other Ren'Py games?
Does the game freeze if you don't switch it out, or can you click on things, just not advance the story?

Egar Ari

May 30, 2018
Hi there, i think some guys already asked for it. But i cant find in the web, any saves with all the secrets and scenes unlocked. There is such thing? Thanks!

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
Which version are you playing?
Did you download it from here?
What OS are you using?
Can you play other Ren'Py games?
Does the game freeze if you don't switch it out, or can you click on things, just not advance the story?
i can play other game yup the game freeze if i dont switch out i using window 10 try changing compitible window 7 still the same yes i download the game from here

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
Ok i downloaded and tried this game and loved what there was but I seem to have hit a wall. After I got to where I had no more new options I read the walkthrough and there were all kinds of things that did not happen for me. Talking about Bob is greyed out and not an option, I can not talk to caroline anymore and I never got the cosplay minigame. I can't talk to sara anymore since she lost her webcam and the only option for linda is talking in the morning and have her come to my room for the same 3 choices. Much of what I try to do say it is under construction or something like that. So did I make a choice somewhere that broke the game? Because I am seriously stuck with no options.

Reactions: Magicon

Magicon

Nov 1, 2018
Hello. How can I unlock an event weekend with Caroline? I do not have any new dialogs with her anymore. And there is no writing work in progress..

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hello. How can I unlock an event weekend with Caroline? I do not have any new dialogs with her anymore. And there is no writing work in progress..
You should post questions here -
Anyway the Caroline weekend event should start after you have been to the nightclub with her, if I remember correctly after the nightclub event you will receive a text from Caroline about going on a date.
Try following the walkthrough if you get stuck -

Pots5

Oct 6, 2018
You should post questions here -
Anyway the Caroline weekend event should start after you have been to the nightclub with her, if I remember correctly after the nightclub event you will receive a text from Caroline about going on a date.
Try following the walkthrough if you get stuck -
I think you are wrong. I believe that going to the nigthclub is the weekend event (sorry my inglish, i speak spanish).

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I think you are wrong. I believe that going to the nigthclub is the weekend event (sorry my inglish, i speak spanish).
Yeah the club is the weekend event
Really! Huh... Well I did say I wasn't sure if I remembered correctly, I'm sure M4gik will be fine following the walkthrough or either of you two could post the answer if you remember the events with Caroline that come before you get access to her weekend event.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes