forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
Ok i downloaded and tried this game and loved what there was but I seem to have hit a wall. After I got to where I had no more new options I read the walkthrough and there were all kinds of things that did not happen for me. Talking about Bob is greyed out and not an option, I can not talk to caroline anymore and I never got the cosplay minigame. I can't talk to sara anymore since she lost her webcam and the only option for linda is talking in the morning and have her come to my room for the same 3 choices. Much of what I try to do say it is under construction or something like that. So did I make a choice somewhere that broke the game? Because I am seriously stuck with no options.
Na its not possible to "break the game" or miss content. You're just missing a few things. To trigger events and progress you have to talk to these characters at specific times of day in specific locations. I couldn't tell you exactly what to do as I dont remember. Check the walkthrough thread. What progress points out of 5 do you have with each character? Mom and Sara should be 3/5 and Caroline 4/5. Once you've got that, you have to wait for more content.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
You don't pay then you have no right to demand a schedule...Simple as that!
Do I have the right to demand you create me a game release by next month despite the fact I haven't given you penny?
If I do then where the F is my game you are supposed to give me?

And if you DID pay for a release then you should be taking your complain posts over to Patreon and not spamming F95 with your purchase issues since no on here on F95 profits or cares about your purchase and really prefers not to hear about your personal issues of what you think you are entitled to for FREE!
Wait a second! I was agreeing with not complaining here. Thats why i said 'well said sir'. He was saying dont complain here.

Reactions: Asphyx

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I think you are wrong. I believe that going to the nigthclub is the weekend event (sorry my inglish, i speak spanish).
Please post gameplay comments and questions in the walkthrough thread!

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Wait a second! I was agreeing with not complaining here. Thats why i said 'well said sir'. He was saying dont complain here.
Yes EDog, Sorry you caught me mid edit go back and see the new version....I also edited out a bit of snark for the moderators sake! LOL

Reactions: E-Dog

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Still one of the few games that follows the conventional family archetype where I like the mom and both sister characters. Love all the new content for this game. Keep it coming! :eazyHype:

Reactions: gillberg1997

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
Na its not possible to "break the game" or miss content. You're just missing a few things. To trigger events and progress you have to talk to these characters at specific times of day in specific locations. I couldn't tell you exactly what to do as I dont remember. Check the walkthrough thread. What progress points out of 5 do you have with each character? Mom and Sara should be 3/5 and Caroline 4/5. Once you've got that, you have to wait for more content.
Well Sara after I reloaded finally let me talk to her again and I reached the end of her story line. I am only at 1 for Caroline and have nothing else to do with her except take photos for money each day, the mornings say 'You have already talked with her' so yeah dead end with her for now. Linda I some how got the story line out of order because according to the walkthrough sometime after a fight with Bob and then talking about Bob she is suppose to catch me in her room and say boo and we are suppose to go out on a dinner date. I haven't seen Bob do anything except try to have sex with her while she is sleeping and I don't have the option to talk about him. However she already did the boo deal and we have gone out on the dinner date where she did a blowjob in the booth. So sounds like something got screwed up somehow.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Well Sara after I reloaded finally let me talk to her again and I reached the end of her story line. I am only at 1 for Caroline and have nothing else to do with her except take photos for money each day, the mornings say 'You have already talked with her' so yeah dead end with her for now. Linda I some how got the story line out of order because according to the walkthrough sometime after a fight with Bob and then talking about Bob she is suppose to catch me in her room and say boo and we are suppose to go out on a dinner date. I haven't seen Bob do anything except try to have sex with her while she is sleeping and I don't have the option to talk about him. However she already did the boo deal and we have gone out on the dinner date where she did a blowjob in the booth. So sounds like something got screwed up somehow.
Walkthrough questions go here:

Moniek1

Nov 1, 2018
I also did not finish the story with Bob. For the most part, info about work in progress, .. So we are waiting for the 0.5 version ...

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I also did not finish the story with Bob. For the most part, info about work in progress, .. So we are waiting for the 0.5 version ...
Depends how far u got with his storyline. Try asking in walkthrough thread:

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
MC is close to absolutely perfect adult game. But has only one lack- quality of pictures. All jpeg images with very deep compression- so it means loss of image quality. Some of the full hd game pictures has only at 100 kb....I would like to have this game with original quality of images

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
MC is close to absolutely perfect adult game. But has only one lack- quality of pictures. All jpeg images with very deep compression- so it means loss of image quality. Some of the full hd game pictures has only at 100 kb....I would like to have this game with original quality of images
Did u grab the compressed version by accident? (Sorry but got to ask)

Reactions: ElmerFudd

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
If you don't mind me asking, how's the writing going?
Of course not, sorry for the delay, I didn't get to my PC much over the weekend due to my real life job.

5 scenes to go.

I'm pulling an all nighter tonight with several mugs of coffee to try and get this released ASAP for you all. :) I've also booked tomorrow off work, so I can spend all day Wednesday working on it to.

We're down to the last 24ish hours of writing.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
While I'm working away here I might as well ask everyone - are there any questions you would like to ask Bob or Linda in game?

Anything about their backgrounds, their relationships to other characters etc?

If you let me know over the next few hours I can add them in as questions to these characters for you :)

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes