Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
While I'm working away here I might as well ask everyone - are there any questions you would like to ask Bob or Linda in game?

Anything about their backgrounds, their relationships to other characters etc?

If you let me know over the next few hours I can add them in as questions to these characters for you :)

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
While I'm working away here I might as well ask everyone - are there any questions you would like to ask Bob or Linda in game?

If you let me know over the next few hours I can add them in as questions to these characters for you :)
Can you add the opinion to ask Linda what she thinks of getting pregnant by the MC?
As for Bob maybe ask him does he fantasize about seeing his wife being pleasured by another man?
Thx for your work dedicated person! We all await the next update! :)

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Can you add the opinion to ask Linda what she thinks of getting pregnant by the MC?
As for Bob maybe ask him does he fantasize about seeing his wife being pleasured by another man?
Thx for your work dedicated person! We all await the next update! :)
Sure, I can add a question along those lines! I'll find an appropriate part in the story to slip it into.

As for cuckoldry, that's gonna be a little more difficult to weave in in a realistic way. Let me see what I can do.

Aug 28, 2017

Ask Linda if she's willing to share the MC with Caroline and/or Sara. And maybe if she'd like to get in on the action herself.

We all know it will most likely happen anyway eventually but you never know; this game might get cut short or whatever.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Ask Linda if she's willing to share the MC with Caroline and/or Sara. And maybe if she'd like to get in on the action herself.

We all know it will most likely happen anyway eventually but you never know; this game might get cut short or whatever.
I've added this to the list - I'll see if I can get the programmer to make this question available on the condition of a certain romance level reached with Sara/Caroline. Since its the first time that you'll be broaching the subject with Linda the MC probably won't specify his sisters by name.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018

For Linda: Have you ever cheated on Bob with one of your employees? Have you ever cheated on Bob with one of his employees?

Dec 22, 2017

I would love to ask Linda why she didn't divorced Bob if she's that unhappy and if she'd be willing to get a divorce to be with MC.

- sorry for my English -
Thank you for your work and for updating us :)

Aug 28, 2017
I've added this to the list - I'll see if I can get the programmer to make this question available on the condition of a certain romance level reached with Sara/Caroline. Since its the first time that you'll be broaching the subject with Linda the MC probably won't specify his sisters by name.
Sounds good. Thanks.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Every time he makes a game @ the end of it the dad is gone. I guess he doesn't realized the excitement there is of being caught. But then again he's the one making
them. Oh well. More power to him.

dannyoceanic

Jul 19, 2017

Could you ask her what her favorite position is and if she did anal before and likes it ?

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Every time he makes a game @ the end of it the dad is gone. I guess he doesn't realized the excitement there is of being caught. But then again he's the one making
them. Oh well. More power to him.
I think this factors into ICSTOR's style of designing games.

Unlike some adult games on Patreon which go on years without conclusions or vanish into obscurity, ICSTOR finishes a plot off and starts another game. I think he has 6 or 7 under his belt now if my memory serves me correctly.

I agree with you though about the thrill of maybe getting caught. If that's what you're really into then I think you're going to love some of the scenes in this update.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018

U want them asked on discord? Or here sir?

Reactions: TheDevian
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes