TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I only kind of wonder why dad is such a cuck, and why those twins are trying to fuck us over like that? But I am sure some of that will come out later.

How about if she has ever pounded dad's ass with a strap-on? Seems like something he would like...

Oh, sorry, '@Onyxdime' ^ :winkytongue:

Reactions: E-Dog

tung17cm

Sep 29, 2018
For Linda: Have you ever cheated on Bob with one of your employees? Have you ever cheated on Bob with one of his employees?
I do not want her to have any relationship with anyone other than Bob and MC. That made her look like a sexual bitch. But with a sexless marriage, and Sara with a reddish brown hair, the whole family of black hair, I thought Sara was the product of Cuckold

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I do not want her to have any relationship with anyone other than Bob and MC. That made her look like a sexual bitch. But with a sexless marriage, and Sara with a reddish brown hair, the whole family of black hair, I thought Sara was the product of Cuckold
Recessive genes? Not that it would surprise me if that conjecture is proven accurate.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I only kind of wonder why dad is such a cuck, and why those twins are trying to fuck us over like that? But I am sure some of that will come out later.

How about if she has ever pounded dad's ass with a strap-on? Seems like something he would like...
Let @Onyxdime know. Hes fielding the questions

Reactions: TheDevian

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
There are so many pictures for this update. I think this has to be the largest single-character update ICSTOR has ever done so far.

This Linda update alone has almost five times as many renders as that the Taboo Request game he released in 2017.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Of course not, sorry for the delay, I didn't get to my PC much over the weekend due to my real life job.

5 scenes to go.

I'm pulling an all nighter tonight with several mugs of coffee to try and get this released ASAP for you all. :) I've also booked tomorrow off work, so I can spend all day Wednesday working on it to.

We're down to the last 24ish hours of writing.
I've got a suggestion - next time, change your flow a bit.

Instead of getting all the renders as one big dump, have him give you them in batches. Then you can overlap some writing and rendering, and not have a big balloon after all the renders are done.

I assume he's got an outline for the story in the version being worked on. You could take this and expand on it, and get some work done before the renders come in, to optimize production even more.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I've got a suggestion - next time, change your flow a bit.

Instead of getting all the renders as one big dump, have him give you them in batches. Then you can overlap some writing and rendering, and not have a big balloon after all the renders are done.

I assume he's got an outline for the story in the version being worked on. You could take this and expand on it, and get some work done before the renders come in, to optimize production even more.
I like your suggestion, it's an excellent idea.

I think it's something I asked ICSTOR in the past, but I'll certainly raise it again.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I like Bob. There should be a happy end for him and Linda. Although he cockblocked MC several times, he seems like a good human being. He does not deserve a gold digging wife that doesn't really love him.
That's one thing I wanted to do different this game. There's a tendency to make the father figures unnecessary/obstacles. Without erotic content for Bob it left me with the conundrum - how do I make players like this character?

I ended up just making him a dad who spits out good life advice on a variety of topics. I would like to see some real player choice with meaningful impacts on the ending. Anyway, I'm wasting time here - back to writing!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
He does not deserve a gold digging wife that doesn't really love him.
We don't know the backstory of the two, Linda doesn't seem to be a gold digger at all. She just sexually frustrated and probably the love is gone. And honestly? I just don't care about the realistic approach and outcome of this family. Just wanna have lewds with mom dangit!

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
+1 to the questions about pregnancy and group sex/sharing with Caroline and Sarah. Hell, if the group/threesome question could even lead to asking her about actual lesbian interest with Caroline and Sarah, that would be swell.

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
While I'm working away here I might as well ask everyone - are there any questions you would like to ask Bob or Linda in game?

Anything about their backgrounds, their relationships to other characters etc?

If you let me know over the next few hours I can add them in as questions to these characters for you :)
For Bob: Did you approve of Caroline opening up her own shop?

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
so you are a writer from icstor's team or what ? who the hell are you ?
I'm a writer working for ICSTOR. He hired me about a year and a half ago. I've worked on three or four other adult games as well as their writer, prior to being employed by ICSTOR.

Before that I ran erotic choose your own adventure stories on /b/ back in 2012, and am currently write erotic fiction on fiction.live; a website dedicated to CYOA fiction (Both erotic and non-erotic).

In total, I've been writing erotica for about 6 years now.

numanumanuma

Nov 3, 2018
I just want to say that Milfy City is iMO the best adult game out there! A great game is not just about good rendering, it's about good writing too. So thank you very much!

I think writing a good story is really about understanding the players. A lot of game makers try to be too clever and creative with the story instead of just sticking with what works.

KISS: Keep It Simple, Stupid. :)

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes