Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Question for Linda, if there is still room for more, presumably from MC to Mom:

MC: do big boobs run in the family?
Mom: Excuse me?
MC: I've noticed that you, Caroline and Aunt all have curvy bodies but Sara ...

I may be way off but Sara, while she is my favourite character, is quite distinct from the rest of the family, hair colour, skin tone and body shape are different, she's got freckles where no one else has (aftermarket) freckles, i understand this is for variety and because she is younger than the rest of the women in the family but i can't help wondering if Linda hasn't strayed a little before. I suppose Linda could get out of the question easily by saying she's not done growing yet but it seems interesting to me the disparity between her and the rest.

PS i know Linda has a few freckles on her nose but not even close to Sara in terms of volume.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Their where to many Comments about how the Story should continue.
When you're asking about updates in this thread, it's almost guaranteed that if you go back between 1 - 5 pages, you'll have someone ask about it. Probably something to keep in mind for next time.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
requested by who? i hope by patreons or f95 have such power in the game?
Both :) I asked on the Patreon's discord last night, and then on here too.

Edit: It's not too late if you still have a suggested question to ask Bob/Linda. Feel free to shoot it across now!

Reactions: L☹VE

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm still waiting when we can finally have a chat with Judy and discuss her relation with mom and her shady moves instilling the notion of incestual intercourse! She needs to be punished for leading us down the path of such corruption, for abusing her skills inp psychology, her authority over us at school! ..and because she is so damn gorgeous and teasing us so badly! Serious lewding is the only way!

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017

Edit: It's not too late if you still have a suggested question to ask Bob/Linda. Feel free to shoot it across now!
Bob is obviously earning a considerable amount of cash—at least up to the point when the twins begin sinking his boat—, but, while he has a nice house and drives an expensive car, he shows almost all the worst disadvantages of middle age: He is bald, fat, wears a ridiculous moustache, and painfully lacks style. Is he so confident regarding his socioeconomic status that he does not care what everyone else thinks (including his wife)? Is he really doing this to himself on purpose (another form of self-humiliation)? Or is he thinking about improving his physical appearance? A trip to Turkey in order to get some hair implants, perhaps?

P.S. Too long, I know. Just something I have been thinking about this character, whom I find strangely funny and intriguing.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
While I'm working away here I might as well ask everyone - are there any questions you would like to ask Bob or Linda in game?

Anything about their backgrounds, their relationships to other characters etc?

If you let me know over the next few hours I can add them in as questions to these characters for you :)
Get Bob to talk to the MC about Linda and how he'd love it if she was "tupped" by another guy who'd give her the seeing to that she really wants, while he's bound up and gagged in that "hidden room" in his office

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016

I have few requests if possible.
First one is gamey then writing but will we finally have some scenes for dialogue after finishing the update like with Linda in the mornings in her room. Meaning like her at the couch at evenings with some "action" available but also some dialogue that is repetitive.
OK now to the Dialogue requests if possible always.
1) If Bob feels shame that it is possible that he will give his BALD gene.
2) We ask him what kind guy he is in bed, meaning is he more Sub or Dom and he goes on subtle hinting rant about his love of Dominatrixes.
3) We ask both of them about their favorites memories while their newlyweds and maybe you can add some sadness that the connection that they had back then isn't the same as it now.
4) If we lied to the twins we will give him a hint that they aren't trustworthy or something among those lines.
5) We ask Bob if wants to have some Father and Son time but he says his too busy this days but hopefully he could in the near future.
6) Lastly for Linda the Usual I love you with some sweet inner-thoughts for both of them that is just about their feelings and not about their sexual attraction.

I hope some of them you liked to add in any kind of way you thing.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Question for Linda, if there is still room for more, presumably from MC to Mom:

MC: do big boobs run in the family?
Mom: Excuse me?
MC: I've noticed that you, Caroline and Aunt all have curvy bodies but Sara ...

I may be way off but Sara, while she is my favourite character, is quite distinct from the rest of the family, hair colour, skin tone and body shape are different, she's got freckles where no one else has (aftermarket) freckles, i understand this is for variety and because she is younger than the rest of the women in the family but i can't help wondering if Linda hasn't strayed a little before. I suppose Linda could get out of the question easily by saying she's not done growing yet but it seems interesting to me the disparity between her and the rest.

PS i know Linda has a few freckles on her nose but not even close to Sara in terms of volume.
It could probably be a throwback somewhere in the family tree... Genes have a tendency to do this at times!

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
@Asphyx - please keep editing. :)

The whole point of this forum is for people to be able to say what they want about the game, regardless of if they paid or not. So please, keep comments about the game and not each other.
I would respond by saying, complaining about a release date is not talking about the game it is talking about a service that isn't on THIS server (it's on Patreon) and it has nothing to do with Gameplay.

SO yes I agree my post to them is not about the game but neither is their post complaining about when they get their free version of it!

Moderators should take that into consideration as well as the posts that complain about those that complain about things that are not gameplay related!

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes