Volta

Apr 27, 2017
It could probably be a throwback somewhere in the family tree... Genes have a tendency to do this at times!
That's a good point of course, not sure if ICSTOR is going for something that nuanced or they just wanted a little more variety. It just occurred to me as a potential plot point really, and a good awkward question for the MC to throw at Linda, it's not very often we see Linda on the back foot.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
That's a good point of course, not sure if ICSTOR is going for something that nuanced or they just wanted a little more variety. It just occurred to me as a potential plot point really, and a good awkward question for the MC to throw at Linda, it's not very often we see Linda on the back foot.
Good point too, but you guys are just assuming that she has to be Mom's kid through a cheating moment or something.
Really she could just as well be from Dad's extra marital affair, having her from a whore that he cheated with, that didn't want the child and forcing Dad to raise her after the bitch leaves his ass.

It would explain why Mom no longer gives a shit about Dad and pursues her real lust/love which is you...….and also explains why she treats her so harshly, although her ignoring her schoolwork for so long didn't help either.

Clearly some possibilities, but I think it's just a case of having variety in game, more than anything else....Lol!!………….Peace!!

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Good point too, but you guys are just assuming that she has to be Mom's kid through a cheating moment or something.
Really she could just as well be from Dad's extra marital affair, having her from a whore that he cheated with, that didn't want the child and forcing Dad to raise her after the bitch leaves his ass.

It would explain why Mom no longer gives a shit about Dad and pursues her real lust/love which is you...….and also explains why she treats her so harshly, although her ignoring her schoolwork for so long didn't help either.

Clearly some possibilities, but I think it's just a case of having variety in game, more than anything else....Lol!!………….Peace!!
That's a good one actually, it fits the father's character but i think Linda would probably have kicked his ass to the curb, that or gone for the kitchen knife, she does have that slightly crazed vibe after all.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Emh, light hair and eyes genes are recessive. It's not surprise to have blonde or red haired child by two dark haired parents if they both have recessive genes. In right combination, they will activate.
In short, there is nothing particularly unbelievable in story, when it comes to Sara's paternity...

gillberg1997

Aug 20, 2018
Emh, light hair and eyes genes are recessive. It's not surprise to have blonde or red haired child by two dark haired parents if they both have recessive genes. In right combination, they will activate.
In short, there is nothing particularly unbelievable in story, when it comes to Sara's paternity...
lol i love how we're discussing scientific biology and genetic variation in regards to a game that's made for fappin'...
the internet is a cool place :cool:

nancypants1

Aug 1, 2018
I have been playing this game since June. I love the mom. I just became a Patreon supporter. I wish some vag sex would happen.
Yes, I'm a traditionalist. I appreciate the build up. I don't care for the weird dissension with Caroline. I don't think it did anything good for the story line. I don't care at all for Sara. Too impressionable.
That said, this is by far one of the best online incest games out there (with the patch). Oedipus stuff is great! Mom/son stuff rocks!

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Is this a problem?
ICSTOR will make two games in a year.
Milfy city is a lot slower.
Masterpiece?

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
because this is first his game on ren'py. before he is used rpgm.
I think reason not only ren'py. For example ICcreatios change rpgm in the same time, but still update every month. I think it because quality if grow, also each update now bigger than in previous games.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I think reason not only ren'py. For example ICcreatios change rpgm in the same time, but still update every month. I think it because quality if grow, also each update now bigger than in previous games.
Icstor tried the monthly release with 0.3 but pretty much everyone complained it was to short. Even thou it was average/slightly bigger than most dev's monthly update. So he decided to do bigger updates over a longer period of time.

Reactions: gillberg1997

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Icstor tried the monthly release with 0.3 but pretty much everyone complained it was to short. Even thou it was average/slightly bigger than most dev's monthly update. So he decided to do bigger updates over a longer period of time.
That`s the way it should be imo !!!!

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I'm still waiting when we can finally have a chat with Judy and discuss her relation with mom and her shady moves instilling the notion of incestual intercourse! She needs to be punished for leading us down the path of such corruption, for abusing her skills inp psychology, her authority over us at school! ..and because she is so damn gorgeous and teasing us so badly! Serious lewding is the only way!
Caroline is my favourite girl so far but Judy and Ceila both need more content, hot af Milf's

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I have been playing this game since June. I love the mom. I just became a Patreon supporter. I wish some vag sex would happen.
Yes, I'm a traditionalist. I appreciate the build up. I don't care for the weird dissension with Caroline. I don't think it did anything good for the story line. I don't care at all for Sara. Too impressionable.
That said, this is by far one of the best online incest games out there (with the patch). Oedipus stuff is great! Mom/son stuff rocks!
I agree about Sara, not a fan of her personality or looks for that matter. But I thought Caroline's story got better with the latest update.

But Linda is great too and I think some sex is happening in the next update, just no need to drag it out further

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes