Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
As a suggestion, a sequel to this game needs to be the MC and Caroline or Mom or (Player's choice) is in a relationship.... MC goes off to college and starts meeting other women. Maybe an old enemy of the woman he's "dating"... Which one will he choose? Could he end up salvaging the relationship and bagging them both? As an option, maybe he's "Dating" Mom and realizes he digs the aunt. Maybe he's dating Aunt, who broke up her "marriage" and MC has a path to restore it. Maybe he is dating Caroline and the younger sister or Mom isn't speaking to them... Mostly, I Just want more with these characters! LOL!

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As a suggestion, a sequel to this game needs to be the MC and Caroline or Mom or (Player's choice) is in a relationship.... MC goes off to college and starts meeting other women. Maybe an old enemy of the woman he's "dating"... Which one will he choose? Could he end up salvaging the relationship and bagging them both? As an option, maybe he's "Dating" Mom and realizes he digs the aunt. Maybe he's dating Aunt, who broke up her "marriage" and MC has a path to restore it. Maybe he is dating Caroline and the younger sister or Mom isn't speaking to them... Mostly, I Just want more with these characters! LOL!
Shame on you for ignoring the harem ending! :winkytongue:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
The post was probably deleted.
KRueger posted that dev was on instagram blah blah...
Kurpton posted that KRueger was a lying troll!
& as you can see muttdoggy agreed with the point "ICSTOR does not have an instagram account"
That was basically it.
Dunno that the dude was trolling, he might not have realized that ICSTOR doesn't have an instagram.

Never attribute to malice what can... um... something about not knowing shit. Yeah.

shadowcrazy

May 15, 2018
Man I hate when I find quality games like these and find out they're not finished. Now I have to wait forever for updates to slowly enjoy it while wishing it was just done to enjoy it all without month breaks. Still looking forward to whenever we can play with the therapist/counselor.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Man I hate when I find quality games like these and find out they're not finished. Now I have to wait forever for updates to slowly enjoy it while wishing it was just done to enjoy it all without month breaks. Still looking forward to whenever we can play with the therapist/counselor.
I suggest just waiting until it's finished tbh, it's better that way if you don't like unfinished games.

Reactions: TheDevian
Jul 3, 2017
no, this is renpy. your saves is not in game folder. for rpgm- yes, for renpy C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
This is not entirely accurate. Renpy games also put saves in the ..."game-name"\game\saves folder along with settings files. Copying this folder from the last version to the new version should work [unless the dev broke it for whatever reason].

Reactions: GroPin

Dasati

May 30, 2017
This is not entirely accurate. Renpy games also put saves in the ..."game-name"\game\saves folder along with settings files. Copying this folder from the last version to the new version should work [unless the dev broke it for whatever reason].
Don't know if its the case for you, but for me that folder is just auto-saves. My actual saves are in the folder Daloza said.

Reactions: Daloza
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes