Volta

Apr 27, 2017
because this is first his game on ren'py. before he is used rpgm.
And he was going more heavily into animations for this one, which takes a lot of time even for those with experience in animations, that's part of the reason he's eased off on them for now.

When someone said second week of november, I pressume they meant this current week? not next week?
expect a week after it goes to testing i'd say 10-17th is fair, i'd suggest before the 21st would be a reasonable assumption as a backstop.

Oct 12, 2018
so before the update comes I would like to ask a pretty simple question but how do you update the game?
I haven't done that with any of the games here before, so do I download the whole game again (the link that will be updated on the first page) or is there a way only to download the new version and then paste it in the folder of the game?

pro-digi

Mar 1, 2018
so before the update comes I would like to ask a pretty simple question but how do you update the game?
I haven't done that with any of the games here before, so do I download the whole game again (the link that will be updated on the first page) or is there a way only to download the new version and then paste it in the folder of the game?
download the new version

edit: i mean download the whole new version. for renply, you can delete the older version folder without worry for losing the save game.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
no, this is renpy. your saves is not in game folder. for rpgm- yes, for renpy C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
IN fact, I would love to see Sara turn into a hopeless anal fanatic
Hopeless Anal Fanatic!!!!!
ROFL

Basically, you have to install (unzip) the new version.
You can copy your saves from your previous version or use the backup in your windows profile (appdata.......)
Don't forget to (re)patch for incest content

pratham1101

Jul 18, 2018
What does the Y in milfy stand for if you don't mind me asking?
I kinda think its stands for mom, I'd like to fuck you because of the heavy focus on linda in this game. I think that linda is the character that ICSTOR wants to focus on in this game while the rest are (side) characters

zer0cool420

Nov 6, 2018
First post here, much appreciation for developers to make this going on (I am developer myself, so i know how hard and time consuming it is).

This is by far, the best adult game i had an oportunity to play. Already finished v0.4, will definitely donate - this is pure gem. Keep it up guys!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
how many hours of content does this version have?
Do you mean latest version or the game so far ? I dont know about the latest version (maybe 1 hour), but if you play from start to this point (and read the game dialogue, no need WT), it`s easyly 5-6 hours !!! Hope this helped.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Scrolled through like 20 last pages and couldn't find any post from anyone called "Kurpton" or "KRueger". What post are you refering to?
The post was probably deleted.
KRueger posted that dev was on instagram.
Kurpton posted that KRueger was unfortunately mistaken.
& as you can see muttdoggy agreed with the point "ICSTOR does not have an instagram account"
That was basically it.

Edited to be nicer & stuff

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes