jimd92

May 18, 2017
Emma Glover

For anyone interested in downloading all of these pictures like I was, if you aren't aware, you can:

- Right click
- Page info
- Media
- Extend the box and sort by type
- Click the top 'image', shift click the last 'image', click SAVE AS, make a new folder and save.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Man I hate when I find quality games like these and find out they're not finished. Now I have to wait forever for updates to slowly enjoy it while wishing it was just done to enjoy it all without month breaks. Still looking forward to whenever we can play with the therapist/counselor.
you could always support the dev'stram by increasing their budget with a pledge, this way they can use bether hardare and speed the rendering up

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Let's hope the writing and the animations are done by now, so there will be only coding and testing to be done.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Hi Do you know how to put the saves in Mac?
Yep it's easy. You buy a pc then u hook it up and download all you need for it... Presto it works...
Nah, but seriously i have'nt used a mac in years. Maybe some Mac techie can help you out...

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Hi Do you know how to put the saves in Mac?
I don't play this on Mac. But you should be able to find out yourself fairly easily. Just start the game, play 5 seconds and then save in slot 1 of the first page of savegames. Then close the game and click the magnifying glass thing in the Mac toolbar. Then search for "1-1-LT1.save" on your hard drive. This should give you 1 or 2 results if I'm not mistaken. That should be the folders where the game looks for savegames.

Reactions: bas
Sep 15, 2018
For Mac user this is how you put the Save file
Note : First Save the file from the Milf City first so the Milf City Save folder is created
Step 1. Down the application called as Hideswitch

Step 2. Drag into the application folder
Step 3. Open the Hideswitch
Step 4. Click on "Show Invisibles" in the HideSwitch Application
Step 5. go Apple Finder >> Go >> Computer >> MacHD >> Users >> Your USERNAME >>Library >> Application Support >>RenPy Folder >> Milf City Folder >> Copy and paste the save Files
Step 6. Click on Hide Switch >> Hide Invisibles

Enjoy

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes