Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I hope that ICSTOR does not lose the pleasure of this game like in some of his previous projects. He is just a master of the models and the animations. The game, like The Witcher 3, is unrivaled and unchallenged on the throne.
ICSTOR has been very smart in his game development....
He keeps the games relatively short (once complete you can usually finish them in a day or two) which keeps the gameplay tight and focused.

Once the story is told and you have had all the women, he usually just starts a new game and story which keeps things fresh and allows him the flexibility to go in different directions without ruining any of the charatcers becuase they started doing things that didn't fit their narrative just to get some new sex act into a game.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm not aware that there was a deadline at all. There was? How it can be late if there wasn't?
Poor Elmer. You should know that just by scolding aformentiond fat kid at the ice cream stand he won't be any different the next time :) And on a serious level (not really:coldsweat:) i feel like your post is deletion worthy and if boss finds it we'll get a nice "be nice and civil" post in place of yours :winkytongue:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I'm not aware that there was a deadline at all. There was? How it can be late if there wasn't?
Poor Elmer. You should know that just by scolding aformentiond fat kid at the ice cream stand he won't be any different the next time :) And on a serious level (not really:coldsweat:) i feel like your post is deletion worthy and if boss finds it we'll get a nice "be nice and civil" post in place of yours :winkytongue:
I'm kinda sick of it too. But that's the internet. People complain whether they have reason to or not. But not as much as I'm sick of the "any update?" posts that clearly didn't read the last few posts before asking the question.

My motto is "if you're too lazy to read, then I'm too lazy to answer; your time is not worth more than mine."

But yeah, be nice and civil too. Well said ;)

Jack Kerouac

Jul 30, 2018
I'm kinda sick of it too. But that's the internet. People complain whether they have reason to or not. But not as much as I'm sick of the "any update?" posts that clearly didn't read the last few posts before asking the question.

My motto is "if you're too lazy to read, then I'm too lazy to answer; your time is not worth more than mine."

But yeah, be nice and civil too. Well said ;)
Any updates? ;)

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Just my Two Cents here....
But if anyone has issues with how fast the updates come, the best way to make the time go faster is to start coding your own game so we can all bitch at you for not releasing on a schedule and as a result you will avoid coming here so we no longer need to hear your complaining about what schedule someone else is keeping!

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
But if anyone has issues with how fast the updates come, the best way to make the time go faster is to start coding your own game so we can all bitch at you for not releasing on a schedule and as a result you will avoid coming here so we no longer need to hear your complaining about what schedule someone else is keeping!
;) Gotta agree with you on this.. more to the point than my missive I penned a short while ago.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah no.

I just don't donate to Devs who constantly miss their own deadlines and have their patron set to monthly. Not saying ICSTOR is one of those Devs (he isn't) but it's pretty simple really.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Well said sir!

Reactions: Asphyx and american
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes