american

Apr 24, 2017
Thank you guy you are the greatest and i do apology to Kurpton hope to be back soon and please don't make ladies to worn out ok hehe

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Any information what about comming update?? Hope in this time more attention to schoolmates..All this milfs are good but young girls also interesting

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry my bad I am having health issue and will be leave site until my health is better and you see I am take thing wrong and do apology ok and at time focus or trying to make sense is hard for me I have
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and
Epileptic
God i can't imagine how rough some of those animated signatures would be for an epileptic(assuming photosensitive trigger) get well soon.

Reactions: american

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Sorry my bad I am having health issue and will be leave site until my health is better and you see I am take thing wrong and do apology ok and at time focus or trying to make sense is hard for me I have
Epileptic
Please don't be offended by this. I'm just trying to help.

Just some advice, your comments would be a lot more understandable if you used some punctuation. Full stops and commas go a long way in helping us understand. Your grammar seems pretty ok. You just need to punctuate your sentences.

For Eg: Your sentence with punctuation would be :

Sorry, my bad. I am having health issue and will be leave site until my health is better. ~~and~~ you see I am take thing wrong and do apology ok and at time, focus or trying to make sense is hard for me. I have
Epileptic

Not perfect, but it is a lot better.

Also, best of luck for your health!

Reactions: Nercoz and american

american

Apr 24, 2017
Please don't be offended by this. I'm just trying to help.

Just some advice, your comments would be a lot more understandable if you used some punctuation. Full stops and commas go a long way in helping us understand. Your grammar seems pretty ok. You just need to punctuate your sentences.

For Eg: Your sentence with punctuation would be :

Sorry, my bad. I am having health issue and will be leave site until my health is better. ~~and~~ you see I am take thing wrong and do apology ok and at time, focus or trying to make sense is hard for me. I have
Epileptic

Not perfect, but it is a lot better.

Also, best of luck for your health!
understand but I am used to writing in twitter if that help

God i can't imagine how rough some of those animated signatures would be for an epileptic(assuming photosensitive trigger) get well soon.
some are and i don't go to them, and with this and Twist and my new life was ok but as of late will. That is why I got to slow down

VOLAJU

Sep 13, 2017
so far when an update comes people who download instantly tend to use that unrenpy and speak here "oh no fuck scenes with caroline guess i have to wait 2 months", that was an example but i saw other posts in other updates from this game, is there a way to avoid it? literally that people just download the game, use the renpy and tell what is inside.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes