sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
@sarge87 Just out of curiosity, who says Judy's story is "intertwined" with Linda's? We know theres a deal but we know nothing about it. Whose to say it's not just a deal to exchange baking recipes?
Everything points towards it.
Mom lied to her son about Judy calling her, mom promised to help Judy with her writer's block and the MC found this little piece of evidence:

2.jpg

So I really don't think it is something as innocuous as exchanging recipes.

Reactions: american

citrushouse

Oct 31, 2018
I just got into these adult games, and I'm finding out that I'm not a fan of the 3D stuff. They're usually just way over the top, especially the females, but Milfy City is way better made in the textures and stuff and I'm actually quite enjoying it.

Thank you to whoever posted the walkthrough on the first post of the thread; the "late game" gets very tedious in where and what to do.

Now the point of my post, haha:
1) When updates come to the game, are they updated on this thread?
2) Does the game self-update, or do I have to install it again?
2a) If it's install again, is moving the save file to the new version a thing?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
To answer your questions:

1) The new version can be found in the OP on Page 1. Also check the Latest Updates tab on top of the page for games that may interest you.
2) Nope, you re-download it (and just as a hint, place it into the same folder on your HD). I have a "Visual Novels" folder on my HD with a subfolder for each game. New version goes into the subfolder, then I play it and delete the old version.
2a) Usually the save games just carry over so you don't have to do anything.

Cro

May 10, 2017
It seems very strange to me, almost impossibile. It would mean that the incest patch has all the future updates text inside its folders. One could kown the end of milfy city just by opening the incest patch folder...
It's so easy ... for example, define your dialogues like this: Hello, VAR1. And that have a file where you define what VAR1 is. For patreon game, VAR1 = some random name. For the incest patch ... VAR1 = Mother.
You can expand from here.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Anyone here wishes that ICSTOR will feature thicc mothers for future games instead of the usual ideal female physique?
Wish? Yes.

But seriously, Icstor is too afraid to do anything other than pander to every wish of his patrons to try anything different.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
with almost 5000 patrons (probably over once he drops v0.05) whatever he pushes out will be good. this gem of a game netted him over 3000+ new supporters in a year so props to him for finding great success.

i’d like longer animations once he gets enough resources to do so.

Reactions: Nerttu

citrushouse

Oct 31, 2018
Is it just one person, or is it a team?

To answer your questions:

1) The new version can be found in the OP on Page 1. Also check the Latest Updates tab on top of the page for games that may interest you.
2) Nope, you re-download it (and just as a hint, place it into the same folder on your HD). I have a "Visual Novels" folder on my HD with a subfolder for each game. New version goes into the subfolder, then I play it and delete the old version.
2a) Usually the save games just carry over so you don't have to do anything.
Well, that's nice the game can pull the save file over. Thanks!

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Is sara the next update after this mother update?
After they release a patch, couple days after they make a poll for their next update. For instance which character/characters are going to be made for the next patch.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes