atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
lol wishful thinking. animations rendering, and coding takes time. it’s been a week and change to move the needle about 10%, then a week for testing before release. mid november is ideal but probably after thanksgiving weekend is what i’m thinking. i’d love to be wrong.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I wish it wasn't this easy to get to Linda. Overall its a fun game :)
It's probably easy because she's unsatisfied with Dick Au Bob and wants the D. Take a look at her scenes; she's bored out of her tree. Personally I think it's because she thinks most adults are like Bob and thinks offhandedly if she could mold her son into a masterful lover... Which degenerates from there.

Khada

Sep 9, 2017

Latest update from Patreon:
"...We’re on the last steps and we're really close to the release date, which is probably the second week of November. All renders are 100% finished, we’re currently working on animations and the writing."

For bonus Halloween renders look at the post above or join ICSTOR's Discord:

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Am looking forward to the next update..

Don't mind who it's mainly for, but I'd personally prefer it to be with Linda, and/or Caroline... or both together (but somehow that ain't gonna be happening for a while yet, I bet.
Also I don't want to get blue-balled either, I just hope that the MC gets to finally dip his wick with either, and get's to unload in either one.

But then others would want Sara and or any other character in this game.

Wondering what the MC would give to have them both... (at the same time!) No doubt Icstor has a storyline that he's sticking to.

U

User_897603

is crony capitalism more akin to
I wish it wasn't this easy to get to Linda. Overall its a fun game :)
I don't mind an aggressive MILF. More realistic than these smooth teenagers corrupting and seducing. Most teenagers are pretty awkward. I've had friends who had relationships with 30 year olds when they were like 18. Just go over the woman's place for months for casual sex. Shame I never got any of that action when I was younger :)

gillberg1997

Aug 20, 2018

Latest update from Patreon:
"...We’re on the last steps and we're really close to the release date, which is probably the second week of November. All renders are 100% finished, we’re currently working on animations and the writing."

For bonus Halloween renders look at the post above or join ICSTOR's Discord:

Thanks a million for posting this! :cool: Just found the game and hit a wall as far as content. Some of the best renders out there so it's no wonder it's on the "popular" games list.

Reactions: Khada

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Icstor is a god for being able to do such a good game with beautiful girls, beautifully animated and sexy sex scenes, and have good quality updates in good time spans. We salute you my good developers and teams.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes