sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
no they don't? only bjs,rimjobs and foot fetish no vaginal at all. except aunt and celia think
With all due respect, but you're spreading false information and that is the last thing this thread needs.

There IS indeed vaginal sex, just not with (direct) family members. As I stated above.
You still don't believe me? Well then look at this:

21.jpg

... and this while you're at it:

36.jpg

Yume3Dx

Oct 11, 2018
I love that parts from the twins and from the lesbian couple.

And also is there anything similar to this kind of game with the similar animation of the scenes to play while waiting for the new update any recommendation is welcome!

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Console does not work? Have it set to true.
Ahh so this is another game where they're going to make us wait forever for anything with family members.

Hans_Blix

Sep 21, 2018
Good day! I would just like to ask a question regarding the game. I just finished a different game with a similar concept and absolutely doted on one of the characters. That being said:
Would you mind sharing the title of the different game? I only found Big brother as an equivalent so far, but it was way too much grind for not so rewarding graphics.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yup, unless I missed something, as of now there are two vaginal scenes (I didn't follow the Twins to the third betrayal and stopped after the second so there might be one there), both with Aunt's wife.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Yup, unless I missed something, as of now there are two vaginal scenes (I didn't follow the Twins to the third betrayal and stopped after the second so there might be one there), both with Aunt's wife.
You can view both outcomes (lie or truth) with the twins in the scene gallery. If you told them the truth each time you do have vaginal sex with them.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Would you mind sharing the title of the different game? I only found Big brother as an equivalent so far, but it was way too much grind for not so rewarding graphics.
My guess would be Sisterly Lust, it is so similar in some ways it hurts.
You might also look at F.I.L.F., A New Home, Man of the House, Timestamps, or the others ones my these guys, like Milfs Villa or Milfs Control, both have ren'py ports. There are actually a bunch of games that are similar to this plot wise.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
im sorry if this question has been asked so many times, but any idea when the next update going to drop? I keep monitoring this page everyday because i can't wait to continue this game. damn i can't wait to see how celia's story going to conclude.
All in good time.
Untitled.png

Reactions: TheDevian

rafman15

Nov 3, 2018
I found all but 2 of the secret cards, am I running around looking for nothing or is there more coming in the next update

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes