Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
You can view both outcomes (lie or truth) with the twins in the scene gallery. If you told them the truth each time you do have vaginal sex with them.
Actually I lied the third time and got the exact same ending as telling the truth each time.

Only4Youu

May 4, 2018
i wanted more stuff with the school psychologist
Dude same here! We kind of already know what's going to happen with Linda, new scene blowjob and all that and at the end they'll have sex, but We didn't had anything about the school psychologist, it would of been nice, but may be there is, just a little, we'll see

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Dude same here! We kind of already know what's going to happen with Linda, new scene blowjob and all that and at the end they'll have sex, but We didn't had anything about the school psychologist, it would of been nice, but may be there is, just a little, we'll see
You might spoil the update for me...

Reactions: Only4Youu
May 24, 2018
can't wait for more caroline tho, so sexy sweet and caring loved last update so much wish it could continue like that, feelsbadman that it doesnt continu just yet then,, guess linda is a good 2th choice tho,, i'll just patiently wait for more caroline ^^

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Holy shit this thread... same inane questions and answers over and over again the last 3 pages. The bane of the popular games forums.

Mods, time for the pre-release thread lock?

Reactions: sarge87
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes