Bryan1910

Oct 22, 2018
Some nerds got insecure because another male character was touching the female characters in their favorite game that they felt threatened enough to start a war in the respective thread.

Similar to Milfy City where people were complaining about Caroline talking about her past boyfriends too much, so that ICSTOR had to take it down a notch.
x'Dx'Dx'D People!!

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
Some nerds got insecure because another male character was touching the female characters in their favorite game that they felt threatened enough to start a war in the respective thread.

Similar to Milfy City where people were complaining about Caroline talking about her past boyfriends too much, so that ICSTOR had to take it down a notch.
could it be that they are not insecure just have different taste

Reactions: TheDevian
U

User_886295

Lol people Need to be patient because if there was no testing things would very badly for the games and icstor would get spammed with messages from people getting pissed off that there is so many bugs and mistakes it is very annoying that people can't patient for a "Adult Game" If you don't know how to be patient play a completed game until the next release Just don't say shit to anyone that your impatient

Reactions: Dominic Fernandes

Randeza

May 16, 2018

It has nothing to do with being insecure it has to do with what you like to watch in a game. People detest it while some like it.

Reactions: TheDevian

x6XDanteX9x

Nov 13, 2018
Found this game yesterday on Patreon. This game is exactly what i was searching for, well written, superbly animated, engaging and gives you freedom. Glory to the creator, you got yourself a new patron.

Aug 5, 2016
Haha I wonder if the spam would be cut down if every time an update reached testing this post locked down with one of those big red Mod posts that have all pertinent information (latest save, expected release timeframe, link to the walkthrough thread).

Reactions: Xumeey

xtheif666x

Oct 25, 2017
I just need a bag of popcorn, forget the game this back and forth with people not reading/searching is interesting (frustrating) enough.

stealthtank

May 29, 2017
I'm a longtime lurker, just posting to say I love the new look. Material design? Looks like it with the cards and letter placeholders.

Also, posting to say holy crap just wait for the update, software development in general takes time

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes