Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
inb4 "Hey guys, it's testing!" within every third comment for the next three days...

I still bet for a release not earlier than Friday.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
inb4 "Hey guys, it's testing!" within every third comment for the next three days...
Welcome to the thread x'D And you wonder why the regulars are...erm...constantly "annoyed". To you guys who're still helping out the newcomers, you're doing a hell of a job you don't need to do. Thanks! :)

I still bet for a release not earlier than Friday.
It'll be out when it's well and ready. Then you'll see this thread blow up over "I don't know what to do/I found a bug" (To those legitimate bug squashers, keep it up!), "walkthrough??", "I can't install this", etc :biggrin:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
The last dozen or so pages are a prime example why this thread is clearly the worst on this site. Big Brother during the Eric fiasco aside.

Reactions: Kakato

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
You got me interested. Could you elaborate?
Some nerds got insecure because another male character was touching the female characters in their favorite game that they felt threatened enough to start a war in the respective thread.

Similar to Milfy City where people were complaining about Caroline talking about her past boyfriends too much, so that ICSTOR had to take it down a notch.

Bryan1910

Oct 22, 2018
Some nerds got insecure because another male character was touching the female characters in their favorite game that they felt threatened enough to start a war in the respective thread.

Similar to Milfy City where people were complaining about Caroline talking about her past boyfriends too much, so that ICSTOR had to take it down a notch.
x'Dx'Dx'D People!!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes