Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Similar to Milfy City where people were complaining about Caroline talking about her past boyfriends too much, so that ICSTOR had to take it down a notch.
That said, I finally played the update a few days ago and didn't remember the controversy. When I came to this passage I really did not mind it. Her "none of my exes lasted longer than three minutes" remark would rather have brought out a competitive side in me... :extremelyhappy:

Rintal

May 6, 2017
The game will be released when it is released. It's as simple as that. Asking for updates 24/7 won't speed up this process.
Are you sure about that? Because IDK, maybee this will help, maybee this will speed up the process. I mean... you newer know, right?

akagamixxx

Mar 14, 2018
guys do not despair that this is the last update of the year because the next update the v0.6c calculation will be in the month of March
I've been with ICSTOR for a long time when I launched (Milf's Control and Incest Story)
I launched these games every month, ICSTOR since I always follow it only to launch its game one year only until v0, 5 and since it has been more than 3 years since no updates come up in (December, January) but as the updates go I calculate that it will come out in March and my friends enjoy this update
please do not be so inpatients I work as an advertising designer to study this career because I was impressed with the work of ICSTOR I wanted to design games like it but it is very difficult is a huge job. Those of us who work in this will know it
do not bother about the delay in your hard work many of you are people who do not pay for the game ICSTOR has a team that works on this project
do not think it's easy to do this job
please do not get obsessed with the characters by god I read comments of caroline is my girlfriend (jaajaj)
when ICSTOR worked at Milf's Control, I liked the sister of this game very much
guys do not hesitate to see the progress on their Website or Patreon
the tests last for 5 to 6 days
live happy look for a girl I assure you that you will like to play these games
thank you I'm sorry for my english

ThatOneGuy_22

Sep 5, 2018
Not sure what's worst.
People asking stupid questions or people complaining about people asking stupid questions.
I couldn’t agree more man. I think it bothers me more to see all the angry people on here complaining about questions being asked. No ones forcing anyone to answer anything. If it’s a stupid question, don’t reply to it. It makes me laugh how serious these chats are. It’s just a game that’s fun to play. THERE IS NOTHING SERIOUS ABOUT THIS THREAD OR THIS GAME. Haha everyone needs to cool it. It’s like a “locals only thread here bro” vibe everywhere.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Not sure what's worst.
People asking stupid questions or people complaining about people asking stupid questions.
This isn't chicken or the egg. The second would not exist without the first, it's simple logic.

At this stage, it looks like its going to be a busy weekend if SS and Milfy City stays on track.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes