Volta

Apr 27, 2017
testing is generally 1-2 weeks depending on how many new things like mini games are added, so 10 days as a maximum is fair, i'd expect it by the 21st personally.

a6350414

Aug 5, 2018
So guys. since it seems like we have some time to kill until 0.5 comes out I`d like to know if you guys play with the incest patch or without it.
I personally use it so I didn`t know / remember that the mothers name is Linda and that 0.5 is about her xD I was like "who the **** is Linda??"
How are all the people raleted in the unpatched version BTW? For me it seems weird that a young adult boy lives with a random family and seduces every single female. (It*`s probably more realistic than seducing the own family though).
I know I can just remove the patch but since we have nothing to do maybe you guys can report.

Cheers!

Reactions: Nalon and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So guys. since it seems like we have some time to kill until 0.5 comes out I`d like to know if you guys play with the incest patch or without it.
I personally use it so I didn`t know / remember that the mothers name is Linda and that 0.5 is about her XD I was like "who the **** is Linda??"
How are all the people raleted in the unpatched version BTW? For me it seems weird that a young adult boy lives with a random family and seduces every single female. (It*`s probably more realistic than seducing the own family though).
I know I can just remove the patch but since we have nothing to do maybe you guys can report.

Cheers!
Then you have people getting morally offended for dating a ...roommate, or friend, or their friend's tenant, or whatever. I don't really care what it is, I want to play the game the way it was intended, and I get really confused when I see conversations like, 'Hey roommate, is roommate hanging out with roommate tonight? I think I should sleep with roommate, but only if roommate agrees.'

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I personally use it so I didn`t know / remember that the mothers name is Linda and that 0.5 is about her XD I was like "who the **** is Linda??"

Cheers!
From what I saw when I tried the game without the patch they are simply friends. I always play with incest patch installed because that's how the game script/story is supposed to be. It's really weird reading a line saying that they can't be sexually interested in the girl because they're roommates, a family friend, your friend, etc. Like is it impossible or immoral to date a friend?

GroPin

Jun 27, 2017

Cheers!
I play without, it's not a prefeered kink of mine (allthough i'm not against it) and i'm a lazy bastard so no patching for me. xD

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
From what I saw when I tried the game without the patch they are simply friends. I always play with incest patch installed because that's how the game script/story is supposed to be. It's really weird reading a line saying that they can't be sexually interested in the girl because they're roommates, a family friend, your friend, etc. Like is it impossible or immoral to date a friend?
Exactly, good relationship start with friendship anyway. XD
I play without, it's not a prefeered kink of mine (allthough i'm not against it) and i'm a lazy bastard so no patching for me. XD
It's not mine either, but I just like for the story to make sense. Too OCD to not patch it. :winkytongue:

gillberg1997

Aug 20, 2018
:HeyGuys: Do you fellas think the dev will do another poll after this update to decide which lady to focus on next? Is that how they usually decide on content updates?

Fingers crossed for Sara. Kind of surprised she's not more popular here. Also hoping they put some work into Lily or that girl in the pool...

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
:HeyGuys: Do you fellas think the dev will do another poll after this update to decide which lady to focus on next? Is that how they usually decide on content updates?

Fingers crossed for Sara. Kind of surprised she's not more popular here. Also hoping they put some work into Lily or that girl in the pool...
ICSTOR has stated that they'll probably try something new for the next update. Patrons will be able to decided their favorite girl with a poll like usual and the second girl will be decided by ICSTOR to get more variety into the game.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018

I like Sara (not a fave) but the game definitely needs more Celia, she has been neglected too much already.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes