Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I think i'm missing something here, are you sure you're replying to the right person?
They probably just quoted the wrong post and meant to quote one below yours

I wish Sara looked younger she is a young teen,I hate how every butt hurt guy on here needs every girl to look older,miss loli games and younger girl games,Saras my favorite though,I may not even play the Linda update tbh

Reactions: Volta

stealthtank

May 29, 2017
Yeah the problem with having public polls is that they're gonna skew towards the main cast, and if that's always the deciding factor for content updates then the minor characters (neighbor, girl by the pool, hell even Celia/Judy) won't receive any sort of updates at all.

Hot take: the polling process should only feature characters not previously updated during the last release version (e.g. since 0.4c, exclude Caroline and Aunt), then once all characters have had their turn, then the process starts fresh

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah the problem with having public polls is that they're gonna skew towards the main cast, and if that's always the deciding factor for content updates then the minor characters (neighbor, girl by the pool, hell even Celia/Judy) won't receive any sort of updates at all.

Hot take: the polling process should only feature characters not previously updated during the last release version (e.g. since 0.4c, exclude Caroline and Aunt), then once all characters have had their turn, then the process starts fresh
The same thing happened on Summertime Saga, until he took the family off the polls.

Reactions: E-Dog and Volta

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I agree. Has the face of a 12 year old
Clearly you haven't played Dating My Daughter then, her friends actually look 12 and 13, but Sara looks about 17-19, the only thing weird is where her hair color came from... It certainly doesn't match anyone else in the immediate family. XD

Reactions: E-Dog

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Clearly you haven't played Dating My Daughter then, her friends actually look 12 and 13, but Sara looks about 17-19, the only thing weird is where her hair color came from... It certainly doesn't match anyone else in the immediate family. XD
Her hair came from recessive genes or more likely a need for variety within the game :p

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Her hair came from recessive genes or more likely a need for variety within the game :p
Could be, or more likely mom getting some strange. :winkytongue: I mean, it could be a bottle too, but with her complexion, I kind of doubt it.

Last edited:
Reactions: E-Dog

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Milfy City universe canonically runs off of anime rules where natural hair color is chosen with an RNG.
I disagree, all four other people in the family have black hair. The only exception is the aunt, and her hair color, much like her boobs, is probably fake. XD

Reactions: E-Dog and Hones

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017

Hopefully ICSTOR doesn't do that. Just my opinion, but the nice thing about his games is that they're fairly short and there's an end in sight. Assuming this game will end at 1.0, that means we would have 5 more updates. I really don't want to see this drag on past 2019. I kinda hope he gets bored with it and some of the characters are cut short or receive no content at all.

Ideally for me this is what the roadmap for the rest of the game would look like.

- 1 update for the Gremlin and Lily.

- 1 major update devoted to nothing but Caroline.

- 1 major update devoted to nothing but Linda.

- 1 update finishing off Celia, with the major focus being on Judy. In-game currently it shows Celia at 2/5, but she doesn't need that much more content imo.

- 1 update finishing off the Gremlin, along with the Aunt and Yazmin.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well, i feel this will be the longest ICSTOR game, also considering how much publicity and patreons this title brought and a lot still left to explore.

We're like at the beginning, jumping into the biggest action train
After we will get relationship points with main characters then we probably will have scenarios with multiple characters and stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

stealthtank

May 29, 2017
Hopefully ICSTOR doesn't do that. Just my opinion, but the nice thing about his games is that they're fairly short and there's an end in sight. Assuming this game will end at 1.0, that means we would have 5 more updates. I really don't want to see this drag on past 2019. I kinda hope he gets bored with it and some of the characters are cut short or receive no content at all.

Ideally for me this is what the roadmap for the rest of the game would look like.

- 1 update finishing off Celia, with the major focus being on Judy. In-game currently it shows Celia at 2/5, but she doesn't need that much more content imo.

I would agree that the game has to end in some way, but currently the way it's set up is that a lot of the minor characters have been teased and/or marked as 'in development' that leaving their fates unexplored/unfinished makes the entire experience feeling incomplete. At the very least, have an update dedicated to closing off those minor character arcs in some meaningful way . Not saying that they'd need to all have 5 relationship levels, but something akin to Suri/Zuri where there's a clear branch of story line.

rtaguiarcte

Jul 19, 2018
Neste foro fálase sempre en inglés. A próxima vez usa ese idioma.

Translation: He is basically saying that the game would be better if it had animated and voiced sex scenes. If that were the case, it would be the best one by far. (Don't know whether he posted in the wrong thread, given the content, but...)
Plus, my answer is me telling him to use English next time.

I'm really sorry for the post. I did not know it was supposed to be written in English, I also thought the topic was general, so I could write about any subject ... anyway, sorry.

Reactions: Teaber

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

You know, there are a lot of people who like Sara. You shouldn't dis them by calling her "the Gremlin". Keep your negativity to yourself.

See general rule #1 .

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes