bigredstudio

Nov 14, 2018
It wouldn't make sense, there are other girls that didn't even get any content yet, like beloved Judy.
(First message ever hello)
That is true. But it also doesn't make sense for him to make a Linda update right now either (and presumably reaching the pinnacle in her story line). Icstor should have given Celia and Judy updates far before reaching this point with Linda. If you think about it, some of his patrons may only be interested in Linda's story line, so they'll most likely dip after her progression is complete. Whereas if he prolonged her development by progressing the MC's relationships with other characters first, more people might have gotten a kick out of the game. But he does seem to have a very loyal following considering the quality of his content so he probably knows what he's doing.

Reactions: gillberg1997

damndood21

Sep 28, 2017
That is true. But it also doesn't make sense for him to make a Linda update right now either (and presumably reaching the pinnacle in her story line). Icstor should have given Celia and Judy updates far before reaching this point with Linda. If you think about it, some of his patrons may only be interested in Linda's story line, so they'll most likely dip after her progression is complete. Whereas if he prolonged her development by progressing the MC's relationships with other characters first, more people might have gotten a kick out of the game. But he does seem to have a very loyal following considering the quality of his content so he probably knows what he's doing.
Lmao yeah Linda neither, good point, but I'm guessing that the reason for it would be the anticipation to finally being able to have sex with her but yeah, after that one I would hope that it varies. Plus I love Judy so... :p
He certainly knows what he is doing, yes, that's a fact.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Personally, I love all girls in this game, but, just like @Johnny-Doe have said, Celia wasn't featured since v 0.2 and I hope that she gets some attention too asap.
Especially since she is part of the whole premise of this game, yet she was shafted and barely got any focus. Wtf

Well, Sara fans might be dissapointed when best girl Caroline wins in patreon voted poll once again. :HeyGuys:
Hope so, she is definitely the best girl so far. Really not a fan of Sara, easily the least attractive girl in this game and kind of too childish for me. Caroline is sexier and more mature.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I think, or it just seem that way anyway, that most people who vote in the Patreon polls don't care about the secundary characters and just want the main 3 girls. Well, "no shit Sherlock", but yeah... also, I think it hurts the game, because if those 3 are rushed (especially Caroline and Linda) without any contribution of the supporting cast, all of their stories will suffer, especially the other gurls. I just hope, that Judy gets to play a role in Linda's update. Aunt was a part of Caroline's update too.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

damndood21

Sep 28, 2017
Hope so, she is definitely the best girl so far. Really not a fan of Sara, easily the least attractive girl in this game and kind of too childish for me. Caroline is sexier and more mature.
In the end it comes down to personal preference yet I can't agree more. It's like this for me; I look at Sara, and then I look at all the other girls, and I'm just like... Yeah no way, you can't compete, and that's a huge turnoff. Especially when you aren't into the highschool girl kind of thing, in which she embodies but waaay too much in my opinion.

Last edited:

a6350414

Aug 5, 2018
In the end it comes down to personal preference yet I can't agree more. It's like this for me; I look at Sara, and then I look at all the other girls, and I'm just like... Yeah no way, you can't compete, and that's a huge turnoff. Especially when you aren't into the highschool girl kind of thing, in which she embodies but waaay too much in my opinion.
Aren`t there 2-3 more schoolgirls on hold right now? Sara`s friend and the protagonist`s classmate who was like "omg, why does he like the teacher but not me. I`m cute". So hard times coming for you my friend :p
But do you guys really think Sara is next? I mean there already is a lot of content for her in my opinion. I mean she only does buttstuff cause she`s too shy whatsoever. Those other girls who got teasered already like the neighbour are maybe not important but due to their lack of apperance more interesting.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Aren`t there 2-3 more schoolgirls on hold right now? Sara`s friend and the protagonist`s classmate who was like "omg, why does he like the teacher but not me. I`m cute". So hard times coming for you my friend :p
But do you guys really think Sara is next? I mean there already is a lot of content for her in my opinion. I mean she only does buttstuff cause she`s too shy whatsoever. Those other girls who got teasered already like the neighbour are maybe not important but due to their lack of apperance more interesting.
It all depends on who gets the most votes on the next patron poll + who ICSTOR decides (for second girl). They will be the ones who get more content, personally yeah I would like to see more content for MC's classmate (Macy??) & maybe some more development for other side characters but my hopes & wishes mean nothing if you want to have any effect on the updates for this game become a patron & vote.

damndood21

Sep 28, 2017
Well, I do take into account their popularity, and I'd like to think it's pretty low, which means most people want the "women" for now, so I'm not too frightened yet :p

Last edited:

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Sara looks like 17-18 years old, and you want her to look even younger? Calm down cowboy.
I think i'm missing something here, are you sure you're replying to the right person? i didn't say anything about Sara's age, if anything i'm annoyed by the old cliche of the MC and his younger sister being in the same year at school

Well, I do take into account their popularity, and I'd like to think it's pretty low, which means most people want the "women" for now, so I'm not too frightened yet :p
It is called "milf city" after all, i'd like to see at least some Judy content before they get much further since they suggested she's so important in the intro. I don't have anything against the school girls but the intermediate area like Zuri and Suri need a mention too.

Basically just get every character to 2/5 and the family to 3/5 would be enough for me as a goal, not too worried by what order they go in.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 411 Votes