asus

Feb 11, 2018
this game is fucking good evrything on it is perfect this game has a lot of potencial , we need more patreon for this so they can update quick

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
this game is fucking good evrything on it is perfect this game has a lot of potencial , we need more patreon for this so they can update quick
Its nothing to do with patreons mate. Great PC or crap PC to work on, its mostly about the time a dev is willing to put in. His updates do seem slow but then when they arrive you realise they have a huge chunk of new content.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Considering how close intercourse was on the last Linda update and how it ended, and Linda being the runaway vote for this version by the Patrons (i'm one of the voters), blueballing everyone AGAIN will piss off a lot of the paying subscribers.
How about the twins btw? Any chance for their reappearance?

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
For the v5 update i would say no. Maybe for v6 update.
Yeah, i wont expect for them to be reappeared soon, its just iirc the patrons would decide their existence in the future update

Love their models and characterizations as a side story, hoping for seeing them again but without any ill/ulterior motives involved like before XD

pratham1101

Jul 18, 2018
When it started to be tested? How many days we have left?
seriously man just like scroll up a bit, READ please. the amount of times this exact question has been brought up in the last like 20 pages over one week is genuinely stupid. its expected to be out for non-patrons through f95 within the next 2 days, but may get shunted to the weekend if there are any major bugs that can potentially affect gameplay, since he'll have to create a 0.5b to fix it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
woah dude this render is sick where did u get it from? is this from the v.05?

asus

Feb 11, 2018
Its nothing to do with patreons mate. Great PC or crap PC to work on, its mostly about the time a dev is willing to put in. His updates do seem slow but then when they arrive you realise they have a huge chunk of new content.
can i ask something ahmm? how many months before they will update again (sorry for my english)

x6XDanteX9x

Nov 13, 2018
I like trains. Just to put it out there and maybe, just maybe calm everyone down because you are really getting upset over nothing. Ignorance is infinite, accept it, move on.

Reactions: GroPin
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes