TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, i feel this will be the longest ICSTOR game, also considering how much publicity and patreons this title brought and a lot still left to explore.

We're like at the beginning, jumping into the biggest action train
After we will get relationship points with main characters then we probably will have scenarios with multiple characters and stuff.
I hope so, the last ones I played seemed like they cut off without actually finishing up the story. Some characters were completely ignored, some threads completely dropped, as if he just got tired of them, it felt rather unsatisfying. I hope this one does not just ...stop suddenly, like the others.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I hope so, the last ones I played seemed like they cut off without actually finishing up the story. Some characters were completely ignored, some threads completely dropped, as if he just got tired of them, it felt rather unsatisfying. I hope this one does not just ...stop suddenly, like the others.
Incest Story 2 & Milf's Villa comes to mind, i hope MIlfy City won't get the same treatment.

Last edited:
Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
You know, there are a lot of people who like Sara. You shouldn't dis them by calling her "the Gremlin". Keep your negativity to yourself.

See general rule #1 .
But those girls from My Cute (roommate?) do look like gremlins when they're smiling. So it happens! XD

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
You know, there are a lot of people who like Sara. You shouldn't dis them by calling her "the Gremlin". Keep your negativity to yourself.

See general rule #1 .

So, I'm "dissing" you and others by calling a fictional character you like "Gremilin"... You're joking right?

I did refer to the rule you linked and I don't see anything wrong with what I said. I dunno. If a moderator says I did something wrong, then I'll make sure not to call her "the Gremlin" again. Regardless, might I suggest not being so thin-skinned.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So, I'm "dissing" you and others by calling a fictional character you like "Gremilin"... You're joking right?

I did refer to the rule you linked and I don't see anything wrong with what I said. I dunno. If a moderator says I did something wrong, then I'll make sure not to call her "the Gremlin" again. Regardless, might I suggest not being so thin-skinned.
To quote general rule #1:
  1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
    • This includes trolling, belittling, etc

You don't think calling Sara "the Gremlin" is trolling or belittling?

If you don't like her, that's fine. But don't belittle or insult others who do.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes