Qmotion

May 14, 2017
To quote general rule #1:
  1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
    • This includes trolling, belittling, etc

You don't think calling Sara "the Gremlin" is trolling or belittling?

If you don't like her, that's fine. But don't belittle or insult others who do.
It's not like he is insulting anyone real though lol. Sara is a fantasy character. She doesn't EXIST. I don't see how anyone here could feel being trolled for calling a fantasy character gremlin.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
To quote general rule #1:
  1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
    • This includes trolling, belittling, etc

You don't think calling Sara "the Gremlin" is trolling or belittling?

If you don't like her, that's fine. But don't belittle or insult others who do.

I'm not belittling or insulting anyone when I called her Gremlin. I'm kind of stunned that anyone would actually think that. Talk about being thin-skinned. If a moderator says calling a fictional character the Gremlin is belittling and insulting others, then I won't do it again, because I always like to follow the rules. Until that happens I'll call her whatever I want.

Oh, and I'm done with you. I'm not going to respond or engage with you anymore. I feel like I'm the one being trolled here.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It's not like he is insulting anyone real though lol. Sara is a fantasy character. She doesn't EXIST. I don't see how anyone here could feel being trolled for calling a fantasy character gremlin.
And yet people do feel trolled. Just like people hate a certain 3 letter fetish in these games, so much so that the discussions get shut down by the mods.

Forgotten1

Nov 15, 2018
Hello I have a question, how big will the upcoming update be in regards to windows, I know the game currently stands at 4 GB. I what to know how much this number will increase.
Sorry if this question has been already asked.

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
Its 2.64Gb for me.

How do we suppose to know how much content (especially in size) will ICSTOR add? I mean seriously? How we suppose to know that. We'll see when its out. Why is it important while its not available anyway.
ICSTOR said something about 800 new renders on his discord. So you can already predict the size (Kinda).

shran

Dec 26, 2016
I predicted a release on Friday. So, tomorrow, don't you dare to disappoint me!
Way too soon , he first need to say the update is done , and then beggin the test phase , that take betweek 5 to 8 days

Id say we are lucky if we can play next friday

bluio

Mar 26, 2018
Wow the thread isn't locked.

Normally locked the moment this game goes into testing for each iteration.

I wonder if people can behave this time.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes