Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
I would say 'yes, play it now', but the new version is due out soon, maybe next week, and you will have to start over again. The art is all hand drawn, not 'rendered'. it is improving, and it grows on you. When he started the game, he was not intending it to be a game, but it proved popular and was too late to change anything by then.
Aight, might aswell try it out by the next release. Thanks for the reply :)

Reactions: TheDevian

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
I'm not really sure how feasible that would actually be. The very nature of testing means they can't give an ETA as they don't know the nature of a bug until they find it. Would you really feel more satisfied if Icstor occasionally said "hey guys, we found four bugs today, fixing them and retesting", do we really need a point by point run down of the testing process? If they did as you suggested and told all about the details there'd doubtless be those who complained "you found 3 bugs on Monday, only 2 yesterday but 4 today? wtf?!?!?!" Plus Icstor and his team have their own lives, I doubt they spend every waking moment testing the game, but if they reported on the testing process i guarantee there would be those who bitched about them not doing exactly that.
I don’t think a step by step report is what is requested by us, including those who posted their same frustration after I did. Just a couple of lines on the Patreon or Discord such as ‘ lots of bugs, easy/difficult/ lengthy removal, few days more’ would not go amiss and would calm down spirits and reduce the spam. JMO.

Reactions: Steel Ocean

Janibal007

Nov 2, 2018
anyone knows when it is the next update? I been playing this game all this week and it is actually really good, but it is really frustrating that i already done everything in the game and i didnt have any sex scenes yet (of course asides the anal scene with sara and a little scene with celia)

I feel bad for my player, he literally fucked every single part of the girls, but he didnt get pussy yet xD

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
If his past games taught me anything is to not hold my breath over content to the other characters. He will just keep pandering with the incest and most likely forget the other characters like the schoolgirl, the teacher and the sister's friend. ::|:::|:::|:
Wait...ICSTOR (as in "Incest Story") keeps pandering with the incest?

COLOR ME SHOCKED! :eek:

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I can't seem to access the weekend event for Caroline, on friday night when I choose weekend event hers is no longer showing up. The last SMS I got from her was her telling me " You've asked about a date while were at the nightclub... Let's go tomorrow" which I assume means I should be able to do her weekend event now but her event no longer shows up. My relationship with her is at 4/5, can anyone help me with this issue? thanks in advance

stealthtank

May 29, 2017
I can't seem to access the weekend event for Caroline, on friday night when I choose weekend event hers is no longer showing up. The last SMS I got from her was her telling me " You've asked about a date while were at the nightclub... Let's go tomorrow" which I assume means I should be able to do her weekend event now but her event no longer shows up. My relationship with her is at 4/5, can anyone help me with this issue? thanks in advance
It's by design that nothing happens on the Caroline text, as it's not actually coded in version 0.4.

EDIT: the text, not the weekend event

Last edited:

Janibal007

Nov 2, 2018
i think caroline and linda's event you do it only one time ....

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Am I the only person around here that wants to give that bitch at the school pool what's coming to her?
I know it's called Milfy so the older women should be prioritised but there are at least two girls at the school that are teased and have zero content so far. And that's not including Sara's friend whose name I've forgotten because spin the bottle was so long ago.
I want them all!
I never seem to be around here when any kind of speculation about the schoolgirl characters is going down. Is there even any chatter amongst the hundreds of pages here?

P.S. Team Caroline! I could hotdog that ass for days.

Last edited:

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
It's by design that nothing happens on the Caroline text, as it's not actually coded in version 0.4.

EDIT: the text, not the weekend event
I just wanna make sure you understand what I mean when I say it no loner shows. When I choose the weekend event I only see the moms event and little sisters event, Caroline's event is not in the options there , it's not showing up in grey text or green since I'm this far in with her story, it's just gone so you saying her event is not in 0.4 but the change log says it is?

Gaele

Jul 14, 2017
Am I the only person around here that wants to give that bitch at the school pool what's coming to her?
I know it's called Milfy so the older women should be prioritised but there are at least two girls at the school that are teased and have zero content so far. And that's not including Sara's friend whose name I've forgotten because spin the bottle was so long ago.
I want them all!
I never seem to be around here when any kind of speculation about the schoolgirl characters is going down. Is there even any chatter amongst the hundreds of pages here?

P.S. Team Caroline! I could hotdog that ass for days.
You're not the only one!
Waiting for new updates about that little slutty swimmer!

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
i think caroline and linda's event you do it only one time ....
But I haven't done the moms or Caroline's weekend event yet, when I go to weekend event only the moms and little sisters event shows up, the moms is grey text and the sisters is green, but Caroline's one is not there at all

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I want them all!
I am the Poking Master! Gotta catch 'em all!
If we don't, then we can't be the Milf-poking-mom Masters, and destroy the evil power!

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
The thing that pisses me off about NTR talk is that it's never ever been a part of any Icstor game, nor is it in a majority of the games on this site, yet somehow it gets brought up in every thread. I would hate to live a life where I'm constantly in fear of NTR happening even when there is no indication. Literally the most insecure shit I've ever seen. And I've listened to incels whine about "chads and stacys"
But there is ntr in milfy city. The dad is the victim of it. Ntr does not mean the MC is the victim...automatically.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Honestly, i am a bit critical on Summertime saga. It's a good game but it annoys the crap out of me the for the fact that 1 update takes literally 4-5 months. I find it ridiculous that someone that earns that much takes so much time to get an update going. 8 out of 10 times the new release version is 1 big bug fest aswell. It takes another 10 days to fix it entirely. The coders are really bad. For a game that popular and that much income it still doesn't have a save system that let's you reload the save from the previous version. Every update you have to grind your way through the entire game all over again. And the game is BIG at this point. So it is alot of time to spend. I cancelled my patreon on summertime saga for these reasons. Milf city is a much better game IMO. Much faster updates. Summertime saga exists for a much longer time yet Milf city is nearly up to date with it's content.
It's 3-4 months, not 4-5, it's only been that way on the last few updates, because they are much larger, and most of us will say worth it. The code started off being done by him, an artist who didn't know how to code just trying to learn, and is now being converted by an actual coder, but he can't redo it all at once, so it's being done in stages, with only a few left to go now. You do not have to replay the entire game, only the new parts. they are all stand alone, at most you might have to redo the stats, and you can cheat them in if it bothers you that much. The updates for this game take about the same amount of time ~3 months, but they are not really the same beast. Your points all fall kind of flat. I would be willing to be if we got the tester version of this game it would be buggy too. At least it's not Bethesda, and delete your whole 50gig game on a limited time 'beta'. :winkytongue:

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes