Qmotion

May 14, 2017
It's 3-4 months, not 4-5, it's only been that way on the last few updates, because they are much larger, and most of us will say worth it. The code started off being done by him, an artist who didn't know how to code just trying to learn, and is now being converted by an actual coder, but he can't redo it all at once, so it's being done in stages, with only a few left to go now. You do not have to replay the entire game, only the new parts. they are all stand alone, at most you might have to redo the stats, and you can cheat them in if it bothers you that much. The updates for this game take about the same amount of time ~3 months, but they are not really the same beast. Your points all fall kind of flat. I would be willing to be if we got the tester version of this game it would be buggy too. At least it's not Bethesda, and delete your whole 50gig game on a limited time 'beta'. :winkytongue:
Nonesens dude its 4 months per update. Last update was the same story. The update before that aswell. He's earning 47 k per month. He can hire a decent coder that could have the job done way earlier. Many of the new content has to be triggered in certain order and are tied to previous content. So you HAVE to play alot of stuff all over again just so you can reach the new content. There is no justification for someone that earns that much. My points are my personal experience since i was a patreon of darkcookie. If you experienced otherwise then good for you

Last edited:

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
It takes a bit for each patch to come out but ICSOR pushes out their games really quickly compared to other groups. I wonder how many more months he'll need to wrap the story up into it's ending. Speaking of, will there be multiple endings?

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Fragmandk = Are you even aware that people watch a thread so you know when the release comes out?

Let's say you fall in love a with a game and a release is due SOON. In order to get notice of it, you watch the thread.
Then you get LOTS of alerts! So you go there hoping for them talking about the new release.
Only to find out there's jerks talking about another game and meme posting?

And you want to tell him to unwatch the thread? How about not going off topic and meme posting, huh?

Janibal007

Nov 2, 2018
But I haven't done the moms or linda's weekend event yet, when I go to weekend event only the moms and little sisters event shows up, the moms is grey text and the sisters is green, but Caroline's one is not there at all
as far as i remember, to do the caroline's weekend event you have to talk to bob's secretary and make sure he is not going to be on the weekend and you also have to buy red wine

Last edited:

tjmav

Jan 14, 2018
Will the mom be the only one who gets an update this time around? no side story update like with the aunt for v0.4?

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Will the mom be the only one who gets an update this time around? no side story update like with the aunt for v0.4?
The mom will be be the focus. Based on the past releases there's gonna be side story updates. I doubt Icstor's gonna focus on only one thing knowing him.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes