AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
OK, followed the walkthrough and still can't get the Caroline weekend event. How the Hell are we supposed to look for answers with no more "Search" function in the threads?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
OK, followed the walkthrough and still can't get the Caroline weekend event. How the Hell are we supposed to look for answers with no more "Search" function in the threads?
Search function works fine, make sure you select "this thread" in the drop down.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: E-Dog

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Search function works fine, make sure you select "this thread" in the drop down.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no "Search" dropdown at all and only a Quicksearch box at the "Forums/Main/Games" level in my browser. I use a rather old version of Firefox (I stopped updating when they started fucking it all up and WAY before they started trying to make it "Chrome"!) I will never use Firefox's new "Quantum (of Suck)", which may be the single worst browser I've EVER seen and I've tried most of them since the "Windows 3.1" days!

Why is it that every time someone "updates" something these days - be it a program or, say, a website - they always make it look as flat, dull, and boring as possible?

Is it ("Search") now an external script? I "NoScript" everything, only manually adding permissions when I need to and know what they are.

I did manage to get to the Caroline event: the walkthrough seems to be missing a step. (You can tell ICSTOR is a Brit - calling a sweater a "jumper").

Three

Aug 30, 2018
There is no "Search" dropdown at all and only a Quicksearch box at the "Forums/Main/Games" level in my browser. I use a rather old version of Firefox (I stopped updating when they started fucking it all up and WAY before they started trying to make it "Chrome"!) I will never use Firefox's new "Quantum (of Suck)", which may be the single worst browser I've EVER seen and I've tried most of them since the "Windows 3.1" days!

Why is it that every time someone "updates" something these days - be it a program or, say, a website - they always make it look as flat, dull, and boring as possible?

Is it ("Search") now an external script? I "NoScript" everything, only manually adding permissions when I need to and know what they are.

I did manage to get to the Caroline event: the walkthrough seems to be missing a step. (You can tell ICSTOR is a Brit - calling a sweater a "jumper").
Right of the website logo.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

So when you click on search do you not see this

search5.png

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
as far as i remember, to do the caroline's weekend event you have to talk to bob's secretary and make sure he is not going to be on the weekend and you also have to buy red wine
Maybe Carolines weekend/nightclub mission was the only event for this update and her weekend event isn't repeatable or fully implemented yet, it's confusing for me at this point

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
This seems to be a bug but when I'm finished with Caroline's content the night events with the mother and sister and aunts where you choose different engagements to do with them disappears from the "playground" box, there's no options what so ever, it's blank. I'v tried saving and closing the game but it doesn't help. I don't know if this is a bug that's stayed with 0.4 and hasn't been seen to yet so hopefully in 0.5 it's fixed

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes