Aug 16, 2018
Really fantastic update, excellent and hot animation in this update--worth the wait!

Also really strong impregnation/pregnancy vibes in this update. Would strongly support seeing the female characters being pregnant in-game (not just end of game). A pregnant Linda in a dress or lingerie would just blow my mind.

Last edited:

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Oh yessss!!!

Thankyou.. thankyou... thankyou...

That night.. and the morning after..in pictures...
see spoiler....

And a possible "storyline twist(?)" throwaway comment at the end...?
What about the condom then...! People who do the housecleaning won't be happy.
Mind you I wasn't impressed with Bob handing over an opened/unwrapped/unsealed (take yer pick!) condom to the MC

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That update got a big thumbs up from me..

No more Blueballs..!!

Last edited:

arronchazy

Jun 23, 2018
no im not sure i was just guessing based on what she does for most of her scenes

made that comment twice :giggle:
yes that comment was due to page refresh issue.. I have deleted already :p

and about tha background picture I do not think that she is caroline. and my post will be flooded by other posts and I am not going to get the real source (if anybody knows) :/

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
yes that comment was due to page refresh issue.. I have deleted already :p

and about tha background picture I do not think that she is caroline. and my post will be flooded by other posts and I am not going to get the real source (if anybody knows) :/
it could be a character from another ICSTOR story, looked like the mom/grandma in Incest Story
What I care about in Linda's next update is her asshole. Hope she's an anal virgin, MC will be the first to own her asshole. :cool:
I 'm 100% sure she is, her answer was too vague and promising.

zkae

May 27, 2018
How to use other persons save? I am putting it in mc>games>save but it is still showing my previous saves

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
yes i did.... the story line deviated from it's original path...Linda must go to the holiday to find a space to have an intercourse with mc...don't you think it's so strange in general context of the game at the beginning ? or all we need to see just a naked scene without any script ?
It didn't deviate from anything. The reason why they went on that one day getaway trip is because all those times they tried to have some alone time in the house, they were always interrupted one way or another, at least on this 'holiday' they have the entire day and night and the next morning to themselves without any risk of anyone seeing them, especially anyone who is not supposed to see them. How is that deviating from the story? It fits the script perfectly, unless you haven't actually paid any attention to the story at all :p

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes