Marzapane

May 17, 2018
i can't decompressed it on mac soeone help pls
Don't worry. I had the same problem Yesterday. It has to do with the file you download from mega. Try downloading It with the torrent link, than your computer will Be able to unzip it.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
What do I have to do next, that Linda appears to me, in the room at night
and then the father knocks on the door
I just repeat that scene do not leave me anymore or is it the end of the update?

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
i may tease you alot but i still love you like the rest of my brothers in our group :p

i hope there will be a xmas episode i can be santa and mommy and the sisters could be my naughty little helpers :love::devilish:
If I'm Santa.. they can empty my sac(k) anytime.. day or night! 24/7-365 ;):love:

dreamangel

The Last Jedi
Donor
Sep 7, 2018
I have aquick question only partly pertaining to the game. It would sem that my machine is taking quite some time to load the game (up to the splash screen). Is anyone else having this problem, or just me? (To be far, the machine I'm using is old and crappy, and could probably do with a thouough cleaning out, among other things. ) If it is just me, I'll go looking for the cause locally. So, anyone else having it slow to start? (I will check other games that use Ren'Py to see if it still does it, but woul dlike a bit of input.)
I have observed the same issue - seems to be a problem within the update, because other games work fine - so don't worry!

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I can't find the missing card that matches this
card.jpg
and I checked them with the complete list and lastly, even after finishing the game, the scenes gallery remains locked for me :cry:.
sg.jpg

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
As I said earlier, that update got a big thumbs up from me..

Amazing renders and animations.. and people are whinging about lack of content. Have a go at it and then whinge. That was amazing..
Icstor is setting the standard for these games.
not really whining just wish Judy had some content in this update instead of the meet me at my house then i get the work in progress cock block :cry:
the actual mommy scenes made me forget all about that rather quickly though XD

Last edited:

asker

Oct 6, 2017
This update was good , quality one but it felt little short I dunno why , they are making the updates 3 months In a row.. they give you little piece of taste , I'm not a dev so dunno how much time take the making updates.Still tho ICSTOR is a talented dev.
PS ; YOU ARE TEARING ME APART LINDA ! was a good reference ( the Room 2003 )

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes