sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
damn are you serious? then i guess theres more to the game then just the beach stuff and the mom stuff i wonder what im missing thanks for the info though
No, this update is mom-only, but you need to finish the final scene for the gallery to unlock.

you mean the the ,,4" infront of auto-4-LT1.save
No, don't use autosaves. Just name it 1-1-LT1.save or 1-2-LT1.save or even 5-5-LT1.save etc.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
No, this update is mom-only, but you need to finish the final scene for the gallery to unlock.

No, don't use autosaves. Just name it 1-1-LT1.save or 1-2-LT1.save or even 5-5-LT1.save etc.
were you able to find out who the other new character is i was only able to find cindy

Reactions: User #19006

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I find it interesting that the MC's mom would be jealous if he hypothetically dated other girls, yet she almost said that she'd be happy if he hypothetically dated his sisters - Are we going to see familial threesomes/foursomes on the horizon?!:p

You really have to save and play both decisions (one is fucking hysterical!) with the MC's dad when he hears strange noises coming from his son's room late at night!:whistle:
Well, we finally banged the predator Linda, now the predator will want more and more of exciting action. :ROFLMAO:

I think in most ICSTOR games we had sister-sister action, don't remember if there was any Mom - sisters action tbh, maybe someone with good memory can remind me. :p

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Well, we finally banged the predator Linda, now the predator will want more and more of exciting action. :ROFLMAO:

I think in most ICSTOR games we had sister-sister action, don't remember if there was any Mom - sisters action tbh, maybe someone with good memory can remind me. :p
Plenty of that in Incest Story I-II

Reactions: Raven Hex

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
Linda level 3 after meet het in MC room at afternoon, go to sleep or nap x2 times, i sleep 10 days bu nothing happen ?

Randomtask

Mar 10, 2018
I wish there was more in the way of hints in this game. Half the time I find myself randomly clicking objects/people in the hopes of triggering something that will progress the game.

A minor inconvenience in an otherwise incredible game.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
And, slowly, some kind of harem path shows...
I was really curious about how dev would introduce that.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
OMG! This game is fucking awesome.I had my eye on this since the second update.

I am curios to see more of Caroline.The MC got to have sex with all of them,except her.Even Sara got anal,twice!:oops:

Great job man!This last update made me become a patron!
Kudos,
Z

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes