User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Mac version doesn't work, says it can't open the file..
Hi again! a page back i found this. maybe it helps u !

The Mac crunched version doesn't have executable bits set, and can't be run. It's because it was compressed with WinRar, which doesn't know how to handle Mac/Linux file permissions.

In the future, please compress Mac versions with the system's zip - it does know how to handle them.

Mac users - to fix, open Terminal, cd to Milfy_City.app/Contents/MacOS , then type:
chmod +x Milfy_City
then cd to lib/darwin-x86-64 and type:
chmod +x Milfy_City

Reactions: slamzee

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Mom relation status is being shown as 6/5 is that a bug
It's a known bug, the final scene is on a loop therefore you get additional relationship points even though this is not supposed to happen in v0.5
Just wait for v0.5c it'll likely be fixed then.

Yes definitely. Save a lot, I recommend it.

Last edited:

pratham1101

Jul 18, 2018
Mac version doesn't work, says it can't open the file..
use this link .
I downloaded it from here and it ran fine on my Mac, just make sure that your using a save from 0.4(c) since I think that some others were having a problem w/ that. I just continued from where I left off in 4(c) since I downloaded the first half hour of it being posted on this thread. also if mega download speeds seem to trouble you, just download the mega app, since I've never had any problems with the speed, its at a solid 8MB/s.

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
I've always wondered why at the end of each version of the game, the characters aren't kept active even during the day.
I don't see the reason to make everyone disappear ... Why Caroline, Sara, Yazmin and Liza aren't in their rooms in the morning or at work or at school, since Linda and Bob are and still go to the work?
The scripts of their interactions are there and are already written, why disable them?
that's actually my biggest turndown in athis otherwise marvellous game.
it just breaks any immersion and feels way off, when none of the girls are at their places except for the nightly action

Reactions: User_897603

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Hi guys, I played the new content and I arrived to the end of Linda story. Is something else to do in this release or I just played everything?

Thx!

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017

distefano54

Jul 3, 2018
Just started the patch , anyone feel bad for the dad ?
he's a good guy, i think he doesn't deserve to be treated like that :/
I agree but I also think that is the point of Bob. In other games the dad is very often some gigantic prick who cheats on his wife or also has some kind of domination going on. Bob is just a regular nice guy who is trying to be a good dad, good husband etc. This adds a whole new layer of taboo in the Linda story, the added guilt of further ruining his Dad's chances of getting back to a normal relationship with his wife (which will probably never happen)

Bob is the cuck of the story (one of the hidden gallery pictures also suggests that) and a cuck works best if we feel abit sorry for him. We can only hope that ICSTOR has a happy ending in store for Bob involving either some existing character or perhaps someone new :)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes