lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
God, I really wish there would be more Sara. I'm honestly getting tired of seeing Linda and Caroline. Still, props to ICSTOR for this fantastic game though.
Same, she's my fav character. But Caroline's last update was the most disappointing thing ever in this game, so I wouldn't mind seeing more of her.

I wish you could still have a variation of the scenes you already had with the characters after you finish their current progress, so they wouldn't disappear until their next update.

Like Sara's anal scene, for instance. It'd be great if you could have another anal scene with her at night, since it's the only time she appears in the game after her progress. It's a much better way to make us wait for the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tester27

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Question

Secret Card ? do they represent the way the story is going to be or something else ?
Those are the monthly custom-made renders for ICSTOR's highest tier patrons, they are not part of the story.

I think there was one a couple pages back.

Does anyone have a save game just before this update? I can't seem to get mine to work even following the instructions I've found.

Reactions: BaconNCheese

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
I wish there was more in the way of hints in this game. Half the time I find myself randomly clicking objects/people in the hopes of triggering something that will progress the game.

A minor inconvenience in an otherwise incredible game.
We have walkthrough thread and there's a bunch of peeps in Youtube on what to do/how to it about this game in Youtube,i felt the opposite to be honest,this game need more a bit like a branching or an alternative path we can follow,so it's not do the same shit with other people and get the same result,or maybe i'm just a fans of aVNs

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hi Good Mornig, Mates !
I was wonderig if someone of u run into a few gliches like I did ?
Game : Inc patch and DS Sama Mod still running without problems since v 0.3
(copy paste transfer to newer versions)
1 Bug /glitch After finding all secret cards the corresponding Cards to te Jar in the beach house, Julies Printer pater and the one of the Headmaster didn´t show in the secret gallery, although i found the location in game and the click area has deapeared the message did show up correctly but the dont show in the gallery
even when i use the Mot to unlock al secrets happens the same
then I ended up with 5/5 with Linda, got the 2nd. 1 + relation as y let Bob catch us during blowjob (is that planned ?)
also when i coverd mom with the blanket the message thats all for this caracter in this update showed up in the game
but she still kept comming to my room at night (not that i complain,,,,,)
anybody got the same or similar glitches ??

were you able to find out who the other new character is i was only able to find cindy
the "Papi chulo Headmaster" loool

Mac version doesn't work, says it can't open the file..
megalink for mac is corrupted, use some other mirror then it should work

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
Went to beach at night running windoze in bootcamp on my MacPro and moved around the scene a bit and the screen froze... no errors and I got out by loading a save from the auto save so not sure what the bug is. Can anyone see if they have same experience on regular windoze machine or maybe it was bootcamp? TIA
Game screen not computer.

Last edited:
Reactions: crugh2112
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes