Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
So i played this game from scratch and since i did not wanted to download the game until it was finished meh i went ahead and download it. but then again 0.5 is a decent start for a sex game too bad the therapist eludes the sex scenes :D other then that it is an ICSTOR game it is my favorite creator great job as usual and more then that since i had 6gb of ram old icstor games at one point got ctd now i have played 12 hours +++ since i started the game and no ctd not even a glitch damned hot game.

Last edited:

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
I haven't played in awhile. Is there any vaginal/anal penetration with Caroline?
Also, what's the white wine in the shop for?

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Would be great if the next update was Sara's one !
I also hope so but I'm afraid that it depends on the results of the poll
Linda and Caroline have strong parties so who knows and besides, there are many votes of those who want new characters .
We have to wait for a new one update

Last edited:

Sam10

May 13, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\SamDell\\Desktop\\Milfy_City-0.5b-pc/game/scripts/beach/Beach_up2/E/beach_up2_E_scr.rpy', 1542564765, 14445) is defined twice, at scripts/beach/Beach_up2/E/beach_up2_E_scr.rpyc:1 and game/scripts/beach/Beach_up2/E/beach_up2_E_scr.rpy:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\SamDell\Desktop\Milfy_City-0.5b-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\SamDell\Desktop\Milfy_City-0.5b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\SamDell\Desktop\Milfy_City-0.5b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\SamDell\Desktop\Milfy_City-0.5b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\SamDell\Desktop\Milfy_City-0.5b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 423, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\SamDell\\Desktop\\Milfy_City-0.5b-pc/game/scripts/beach/Beach_up2/E/beach_up2_E_scr.rpy', 1542564765, 14445) is defined twice, at scripts/beach/Beach_up2/E/beach_up2_E_scr.rpyc:1 and game/scripts/beach/Beach_up2/E/beach_up2_E_scr.rpy:1.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347

Sun Nov 18 12:12:52 2018

KILLING ME!!!

U

User_897603

Just started the patch , anyone feel bad for the dad ?
he's a good guy, i think he doesn't deserve to be treated like that :/
Women often grow to resent and dislike weak men. It's not about whether they are nice or not, but are they strong. Despite all the conditioning by feminists, most women deap down want a man to be strong and lead. It's why there are countless stories about seemingly good guys who don't abuse their wives, have decent jobs and pay the bills who still get cheated on, because the wife wanted the thrill of a relationship with a guy who gives them the tingles. It's why so many husbands get blindsided and didn't see it coming because they thought they were doing the right thing and were nice to their wives. And with Hollywood stoking the fires with shows like Sex in the City, you're much more screwed than a guy a century ago where at least their was extreme pressure from society against loose morals and sex outside marriage. Marriage is pretty much screwed these days. BTW, I'm one of those guys who got blindsided ten years ago. My revenge was to go back to school, double my income, lose 50 pounds and become more interesting by travelling, learning another language and developing a new attitude. She went bankrupt and pretty much hit the wall years ago, and I have a gf 16 years younger :) When I was going through it and was getting my heart ripped out she was completely icy and unsympathetic. I've totally experienced what Bob is going through. Once they make up their mind they are done with you, you're toast. And she actually wanted me to agree to being a cuck, I guess because I was still paying bills. I started the divorce immediately. As you may have guessed, I'm not an NTR fan :p

Last edited by a moderator:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes