Rook2099

Oct 18, 2018
And I think the next update will be Caroline. Linda and Sara both had sex with the MC, please allow Caroline a chance to balance the score.
Sara only in ass. Caroline was last of the update, and been too long since see Sara. Maybe threesome with friend. Plus, waiting this long for sex with Caroline will make sex very hotter when it happen.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Errors out when trying to extract the files in the mac version. Will search upthread to see if anyone else has this issue.
Try one of these links -

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
Man what is actualy most terifying to me is that even with new characters that might or might not get any scenes the main ones (linda & Caroline)only have 1 relationship point left in them !!

Last edited:

White-Wolf

May 20, 2018
It seems that many people think BOB is a good guy, a respectable father, a faithful husband. But apparently they were wrong, this BOB guy obviously has a lot of secrets, and he's also a part of a stalemate that's jammed with Linda.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
o_O how did you enter over there ??.....

triplededo

Apr 22, 2017
I try to activate console but i have this problem

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
config.console = False config.console_history_size = 100
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Sun Nov 18 16:04:44 2018

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I try to activate console but i have this problem

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
config.console = False config.console_history_size = 100
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Sun Nov 18 16:04:44 2018
Use UnRen instead, worked for me. It's option 3 btw.

Reactions: triplededo

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
I haven't read this thread since yesterday. I just scrolled over the last 5 pages but couldn't find information about what I'm going to ask:
Is the character poll for 0.6 already open and if yes: How big is Caroline's lead over Sarah and the rest?

Unfortunately I have no doubt about 0.6 being focused on Caroline + x. Although Caroline ist one of the hottest characters in the game, I would rather like to see some of the side characters develop, keeping the mains for future updates. That Secret Card-scene with Delilah intrigued me.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Man, while I, like the game, the weird, use of commas in every sentence, is driving me nuts.

Why, oh why, are we writing, like this!?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I haven't read this thread since yesterday. I just scrolled over the last 5 pages but couldn't find information about what I'm going to ask:
Is the character poll for 0.6 already open and if yes: How big is Caroline's lead over Sarah and the rest?

Unfortunately I have no doubt about 0.6 being focused on Caroline + x. Although Caroline ist one of the hottest characters in the game, I would rather like to see some of the side characters develop, keeping the mains for future updates. That Secret Card-scene with Delilah intrigued me.
No it probably won't happen until v0.5c is released for $10 patrons maybe a day or two later.

Reactions: Weltmeister
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes