Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Very nice update regarding the scenes with a cliffhanger ending depending on your final choice. There is a night playground for auntie and her wife, which was either not there before or I haven't noticed it. Nothing much else to say that hasn't been covered in the previous 30 pages.

For the next update I hope that some of the unused characters in school finally get some love and that a few of those green In progress signs vanish.

Reactions: Weltmeister

fuck_boi

Nov 14, 2018
can anyone please tell me whats is the difference between the normal and compressed version of the game ?
the compressed version seems just like the normale version but much smaller in size and since i have a potato internet i wanna download the compressed version but im not sure if im missing out on something here
is it the quality or content ?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
can anyone please tell me whats is the difference between the normal and compressed version of the game ?
the compressed version seems just like the normale version but much smaller in size and since i have a potato internet i wanna download the compressed version but im not sure if im missing out on something here
A compressed version of games are versions where the quality of the in-game images was reduced.
In fact, if you check the post with the download link for the compressed version it says:

did my thingy...
Milfy City v0.5b Skunked (830MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The compressed versions are smaller by reducing image, video, audio etc quality slightly.
Mostly it's just the image files high quality images can by quite large so reducing the quality can save a decent amount of space.

Reactions: fuck_boi

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Women often grow to resent and dislike weak men. It's not about whether they are nice or not, but are they strong. Despite all the conditioning by feminists, most women deap down want a man to be strong and lead. It's why there are countless stories about seemingly good guys who don't abuse their wives, have decent jobs and pay the bills who still get cheated on, because the wife wanted the thrill of a relationship with a guy who gives them the tingles. It's why so many husbands get blindsided and didn't see it coming because they thought they were doing the right thing and were nice to their wives. And with Hollywood stoking the fires with shows like Sex in the City, you're much more screwed than a guy a century ago where at least their was extreme pressure from society against loose morals and sex outside marriage. Marriage is pretty much screwed these days. BTW, I'm one of those guys who got blindsided ten years ago. My revenge was to go back to school, double my income, lose 50 pounds and become more interesting by travelling, learning another language and developing a new attitude. She went bankrupt and pretty much hit the wall years ago, and I have a gf 16 years younger :) When I was going through it and was getting my heart ripped out she was completely icy and unsympathetic. I've totally experienced what Bob is going through. Once they make up their mind they are done with you, you're toast. And she actually wanted me to agree to being a cuck, I guess because I was still paying bills. I started the divorce immediately. As you may have guessed, I'm not an NTR fan :p
Cool red pill advertisement.
Look, I agree that the relationship landscape is shitty but...it's always been shitty. People just didn't talk about it or admit it. Woman is pregnant with another man's child and can't fob it off as her husband's? She disappears on a "wellness" holiday and returns refreshed and ALONE. Man knocked up his ONS? He generously decides to provide for the newborn child of his "distant cousin." Depending on how things were handled, people in the know would just play along.
I lived in the Philippines, where divorce is flat out illegal and impossible. Adultery is a crime. Guess what? People are still shitty to each other and a smart woman can still get the upper hand on her cheating husband (or prosper as a cheater herself). Attitudes, money, etc MIGHT help you get a better outcome but sometimes you are just doomed. Life sucks and then you die.
On the subject of Bob, there is no need to feel sympathy. He clearly craves humiliation and contempt. Not my thing IRL, but whatever floats his boat.

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
hmmm sorry I dont get it, I found the secret card on the right window but i dont need it i think ?
it has nothing to do with the cards it's just a little inside on bob and how he's not so innocence at all
look for his keys at his desk and then use your imagination ^^

fuck_boi

Nov 14, 2018
The compressed versions are smaller by reducing image, video, audio etc quality slightly.
Mostly it's just the image files high quality images can by quite large so reducing the quality can save a decent amount of space.
A compressed version of games are versions where the quality of the in-game images was reduced.
In fact, if you check the post with the download link for the compressed version it says:
thank you so much ^^

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Great update from Icstor as always but i found it a little weaker compared to previous updates. Renders are great but icstor doesn't care about gravity where hair should be down at some renders and both MC's and Linda's hair didn't get wet when they are in sea and shower. Most people don't care about these details but it kinda bug me. But he is the best at animations. I couldn't see any better.

Reactions: Weltmeister

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Not sure this is the place to share real life (?) stories about how you got even with your cheating wife.
Anyone feeling sorry for Bob, feel free to take a look at some of ICSTOR's previous titles, cause they're some of the most misogynistic games out there.

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Im stuck on 4/5 for others except mom and the walk through doesn't include 5b so im lost or im not looking at it right

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Not sure this is the place to share real life (?) stories about how you got even with your cheating wife.
Anyone feeling sorry for Bob, feel free to take a look at some of ICSTOR's previous titles, cause they're some of the most misogynistic games out there.
How are they misogynistic?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes